Regular Contributor

My fun beauty day in NYC... Anyone use Osmotics?

So today, my bff and I went into the city and had a total "girly" day. Went to Laura Geller first and really enjoyed how they encourage you to play, bought champagne spackle, lip spackle, hocus pocus eye rimz and a product I never saw before "the perfect pairing waterproof liquid and powder eyeline" in navy, which is gorgeous on! Then we went to Judith Ripka, one of her sons were there and they are just really nice in there, went out to lunch to a fun place Judith's son suggested and then went to Henri Bendels to get my much needed Mally Matte Light Wand.

At Bendels they were having a special event with demos for Osmotics skin care... lately I've been feeling the need to get some serious anti-aging products beyond Philosophy and Dr. Denese.... well, I definitely went overboard in buying about 10 products, but if it looks as good as it did when I left, I will be happy. She did 1/2 my face first, and I was shocked at the difference. If any of you have had any experience with the line, I would be interested in your feedback!

thanks!