TRy Nyx in "snow white"

Honored Contributor

Re: My decision about red lipstick💋💄👄

love red lips!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

OT silver hair model proves once again grey is becoming increasingly popular and stunningly beautiful. Never regret my decision no longer color. Recently chose updated flirty pixie style. Credit goes to my new hairstylist. Best I have ever had cut my hair.

Merry Christmas lovestoteach-💖

@Sweet_Serenity

I will bet your hair looks gorgeous! There is nothing like a great cut! 

Merry Christmas @Sweet_Serenity! Thank you for all of the skin care and make up tips you share!💋

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

OT silver hair model proves once again grey is becoming increasingly popular and stunningly beautiful. Never regret my decision no longer color. Recently chose updated flirty pixie style. Credit goes to my new hairstylist. Best I have ever had cut my hair.

Merry Christmas lovestoteach-💖

@Sweet_Serenity

I will bet your hair looks gorgeous! There is nothing like a great cut! 

Merry Christmas @Sweet_Serenity! Thank you for all of the skin care and make up tips you share!💋 

Thank you for your posts!! Enjoy your mind and style!!😍

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Take a look at Laura Mercier's Healthy Lips in her Sheer Collection.  It gives you a look of healthy & red but it is not screaming at you.  It is one of my favorites.  Merry Christmas!  We got snow this morning into the afternoon.  I am so happy but sick.  Came down with Bronchitis.   I am still happy but in bed most of the time.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The gray hair lady in the photo has beautiful color hair.  Gray hair is in and there are a lot of younger women coloring their hair gray!  I am salt & pepper myself and love it!  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Merry Christmas today— glad you are happy but sad you are 🤒 

Take care, enjoy the snow up there!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The Revlon red velvet is much more berry than red. I love the way it feels on my lips, but I'm not a big fan of berry lips on me. I do have a Katy Perry that's almost purple, I mix it with other colors. Drugstore lipsticks are fun, that's one of my pick me ups.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I don’t wear true reds. They look really harsh and too bold on me. I am over 50 with fair skin and highlighted blond hair and I prefer berry reds. 

Respected Contributor

Love red lipsticks and that is probably the shade that I wear the most. There are so many different shades of red to fit most complexions. In the Summer I tend to wear more red-pink or red-orange shades. Either way I never have enough red lipsticks.