Honored Contributor

My complaint about Argan Milk

It needs to be in a bigger bottle, seriously. I love this product, it moisturizes but feels completely natural. Just like my own skin but perfectly moisturized. Not heavy, not greasy no weird coating like the Eucerin I tried, no chemical smell like some moisturizers I've used.

Love it. But dang the bottle is not going to last long.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Re: My complaint about Argan Milk

I hear you! I'd love to take an argan milk bath.

Honored Contributor

I'm even using it on the back on my hands. Just one drop each.

Respected Contributor

I just took a look at the reviews. Oh my! Glad you love it, too. Is this still exclusive to Q? Would love to go to Sephora and try it.
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 BellaCarro said: I just took a look at the reviews. Oh my! Glad you love it, too. Is this still exclusive to Q? Would love to go to Sephora and try it.

Sephora carries it too as does Josie's own website. Josie has alot of sales throughout the year so... Wink

Super Contributor

RIGHT??? How much do I LOVE this stuff?!?! I may go on A-D for it…the Q has free shipping on all subsequent shipments.

LOVE IT

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2014 jaxs mom said:

Good idea. I think I'll do the same as my poor hands get so dry. I've been putting some on my neck and decollate.

I opted for auto delivery because it seemed a better cost. What impresses me most about this product is that my skin stays hydrated throughout the day. A lot of products can initially feel good but then my skin was feeling dry again half way through the day.

Contributor

New here, but had to comment on the Argan Milk. I love it so much! Everything said above is true. I have super dry skin, and this is a blessing. I did go on auto delivery too, and glad I did.
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 BellaCarro said: I just took a look at the reviews. Oh my! Glad you love it, too. Is this still exclusive to Q? Would love to go to Sephora and try it.

I bought mine at Sephora. Instant gratification and while it is more expensive than QVC I didn't have to pay shipping since I picked it up at the store. Plus I got to try it first. Oh and Sephora is giving 2x points on skin care this month ( until the 20th I think?)

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 bljed said:
On 1/17/2014 jaxs mom said:

Good idea. I think I'll do the same as my poor hands get so dry. I've been putting some on my neck and decollate.

I opted for auto delivery because it seemed a better cost. What impresses me most about this product is that my skin stays hydrated throughout the day. A lot of products can initially feel good but then my skin was feeling dry again half way through the day.

That is true, my skin has always been dry but now I'm back living in a dry climate too. This does leave me feeling moisturized all day.