Trusted Contributor

Re: My complaint about Argan Milk

I agree that Josie needs to offer it in a bonus size with a measured pump in place of a dropper.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Frequent Contributor

I think you girls are really, really tempting me to buy this! It it really just argan oil & water or does it have other ingredients?
Honored Contributor

From her website:

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water)** (and) Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* (and) Propanediol** (and) Glyceryl Caprylate** (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate** (and) Phosphatidylglycerol** (and) Sodium Benzoate** (and) Xanthan Gum** (and) Citric Acid**.
*ORGANIC **NATURAL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 lyn in MI said: I agree that Josie needs to offer it in a bonus size with a measured pump in place of a dropper.

yes, I prefer pumps to droppers any day.

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 1/17/2014 lyn in MI said: I agree that Josie needs to offer it in a bonus size with a measured pump in place of a dropper.

Ditto. I bought some amber glass bottles online and transfer anything in a dropper into them. So much better!!
Honored Contributor

I think the dropper is perfect for this product. I don't like measured pumps because sometimes I only need one drop, like when I use it on the back of my hand. Sometimes I need 4 drops.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 1/17/2014 jaxs mom said:

From her website:

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water)** (and) Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* (and) Propanediol** (and) Glyceryl Caprylate** (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate** (and) Phosphatidylglycerol** (and) Sodium Benzoate** (and) Xanthan Gum** (and) Citric Acid**.
*ORGANIC **NATURAL

Thanks jaxs mom!!!
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 FUTURE said:

Ditto. I bought some amber glass bottles online and transfer anything in a dropper into them. So much better!!

I wonder if you will be able to do this with this product. I was reading on Sephora how the dropper dispensing has some issues so the pump might be even more difficult in terms of clogging up or something? Not sure??

Trusted Contributor

On 1/17/2014 jaxs mom said:

I think the dropper is perfect for this product. I don't like measured pumps because sometimes I only need one drop, like when I use it on the back of my hand. Sometimes I need 4 drops.

I was thinking a one drop measured pump. I use one drop for my forehead and two drops for the balance of my face.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2014 FUTURE said:

I wonder if you will be able to do this with this product. I was reading on Sephora how the dropper dispensing has some issues so the pump might be even more difficult in terms of clogging up or something? Not sure??

Maybe so. My serums are thin and smooth, so if it isn't (or has clogging issue with a "less restrictive" system Smiley Wink ), then it definitely might not work.