Valued Contributor

My cat Chloe loves Perricone NP cream................

I was using it this morning and Chloe jumped up on the counter, she really went after the tube. I know it smells like fish but didn't expect that reaction. I'll have to keep it in the drawer, I would be sick if she tore open that tube and ate it, sure wouldn't be good for her or my finances. That stuff is expensive!

Trusted Contributor

Re: My cat Chloe loves Perricone NP cream................

I started using Michael Todd's Knu cream ( which smells like that old coppertone sunscreen from years ago) and my little Yorkie Poo goes absolutely nuts trying to lick it off my face and hands. He likes lots of creams but this Knu really takes his obsession to another level. I quite like the smell myself tho have no interest in ingesting it.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/5/2014 wackers said: I started using Michael Todd's Knu cream ( which smells like that old coppertone sunscreen from years ago) and my little Yorkie Poo goes absolutely nuts trying to lick it off my face and hands. He likes lots of creams but this Knu really takes his obsession to another level. I quite like the smell myself tho have no interest in ingesting it.

I'm using Michael Todd's Knu cream too. How do you like it? I'm tempted to repurchase again if I can find it at a discounted price such as Living Social. I won't pay full price but so far I think I like this one a lot. My skin looks kind of glowy and it hasn't been breaking me out like a lot of products do since most everything I've checked recently has dimethicone or some other silicones in it. Knu cream doesn't - it's all natural and organic. Haven't noticed my cats going after it though, LOL. And they never paid much attention to Perricone when I was using it. But then they've been getting lots of entertainment looking out my windows at birds, chipmunks, squirrels and even a ground hog, LOL.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

One of my cats hangs around when I get out of the shower and waits until I put on my body lotion/cream so that she can lick my legs! God help me, I never thought that it might smell like fish to her - it better not ! ! ! !

Valued Contributor

It's pretty bad when your skincare products attract the cat, lol

I used the Michael Todd products for around two months but didn't see that it did anything for my skin, I really liked the ingredients and I was hoping they would work for me.

Trusted Contributor

This is NOT a good sign...