Super Contributor

I'm so adorable and sweet. Of course I accept your apology! Now.......let's get real.....where are my treats!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Why should anyone apologize for their point of view?? Ridiculous.

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor
On 6/16/2014 Fan Of BE said:

It's a little hard to believe that someone has been a member for nearly six years here and wouldn't know that there are different product sub forums.

Further, out of 8 posts, the OP randomly decided to whine about WEN? BS.

A six year devotee of QVC that also doesn't know that June is WEN month? Please.

The OP really ought to post this so-called apology in the WEN forum. Unbelievable!

Overreact much?? Some of us shop on Q but also have busy lives which means that we do not know the ins and outs of everything that goes on and who posts what where. I use and like Wen and really don't care if anyone criticizes it - maybe it doesn't work for everyone. Not my concern. And - June is Wen month .... seriously? You need to get out more .... Perhaps you need to rethink how important Q is in your life.

Super Contributor
On 6/17/2014 Irishrose136 said:
On 6/16/2014 Katluvr58 said:

It's a little hard to believe that someone has been a member for nearly six years here and wouldn't know that there are different product sub forums.

A six year devotee of QVC that also doesn't know that June is WEN month? Please.

The OP really ought to post this so-called apology in the WEN forum. Unbelievable!

Would you be posting if people reacted the way that you just did????? I doubt it!! It was very nice of libra47 to apologize. Maybe you should take a cue from her. We are here because we have beauty and cosmetics in common and we should treat each other with respect whether we agree with each other or not. Who knows sometimes we get friendship and support from places that we least expect it.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} VERY nice post above, KL!!! It's key to treat each other with respect........maybe especially WHEN we disagree.

I keep reading the thread as MY APOLOGY TO WEINERS! I had no clue to what had been done to those poor adorable wiener doggies? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

{#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thank you Irish, I love your last line, cute!!! Actually very fitting considering Fan of BE who is like a dog with a bone. Cool

Valued Contributor
On 6/16/2014 libra 47 said: To Fan Of Be, I did not, repeat did not know that June is WEN month as I no longer watch QVC on air and I skip the over the WEN posts! I do have a question for you though, can't you recognize a sincere apology when you see one?

I can recognize nonsense when I read it. If you were sincere, you'd have found your way back to the WEN forum to post an apology to the people you stupidly insulted. Apologizing here is pointless at best and at worst, it's just begging for attention and a bid for sympathy. I'm not playing that game.

If I made a stupid unkind remark to my mother, what would be the point of apologizing to a neighbor down the street? She's made two historically stupid mistakes.

FOBE,

WOW!!!! not very nice!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have watched QVC for well over 23 years, and I did not know that June is WEN month.

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

You know, everyone has the right to complain, everyone has a right to be excited over a product, a show, or a host......I am tired of seeing WEN everywhere. It seems that it is constantly on air, it is on tv infomercials any given hour of the day...and frankly I see people who love it post on the beauty boards, and I see people who claim to see no big deal about the product and other that have actually had hair loss from using WEN.

To each their own.

It was very nice that the OP posted an apology, most people do not.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/16/2014 wildcat fan said:

I've been shopping with QVC for more than 20 years, and I didn't realize that June is WEN month. No big deal that OP didn't know. Why keep up with a vendor's schedule when you don't plan to purchase anything from that vendor?

Libra 47, I think you made a valid point about the types of threads that show up in the View All Categories. Personally, I'd rather see some Entertainment threads show up there instead of WEN, but I guess QVC is more interested in promoting sales than conversation.

I may not totally understand where you all are but I have a Forums category that defaults to "All Community" and all threads show up there in order of most recent posts. Perhaps this is what you call "View All"? Just making sure we aren't talking about two different things.

Wen often shows lots of threads because it is SO active. If you want to see more posts in other categories why not post in those categories? Every time you respond to a Wen post it "bumps" that Wen thread to the top of the list in the forums and you will see it again on the first page.

If you want to start or reply to 20 threads in the Entertainment section they will show up on the first page of forum posts until replaced by the next most recent postings. During some hours of the day the list changes every second. I have posted and looked immediately at the main list to find out my reply is already down about four spots in the list. Things move fast on here!

I don't think QVC is posting these threads or commenting on them. Of course I don't know that for a fact but I really don't think they do that. Try it for yourself to see if you can post a new thread or comment and watch it show up in the main forums thread. Pick any category and it should show up just like posts to the Wen forum do.

The forums are for us (you) and will contain the information we share with each other (within QVC's rules.) If you want more Entertainment threads please start them! But please don't knock the Wenners just because they are an active group.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 ID2 said:

Why should anyone apologize for their point of view?? Ridiculous.

Well, for one, sometimes people realize their point of view is wrong or hurtful or unfair, or whatever and they are mature enough to admit it and apologize. Imagine that??!!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

BUT, I do not think the OP is apologizing for her opinion- I believe she is just apologizing for posting it in the actual specific forum for that line. There is a big difference and I don't think she needs to apologize for her opinion necessarily. We have brand-specific forums for a reason and most utilize these well so to go on that brand specific forum and insist those people stop posting so much is, well, simply ridiculous. That is the VERY PURPOSE of brand-specific forums.

Respected Contributor
On 6/16/2014 kcladyz said:

You should not need to apologize. people need to realize this is a forum not real life and to not let things get to them but i think its sweet. I am not a wenner, just into oils lol

Actually, you have posted numerous times that you use Wen as a conditioner. And you contradict yourself numerous times.

However, most of the time you knock Wen.

Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 DogLvr said:
On 6/16/2014 kcladyz said:

You should not need to apologize. people need to realize this is a forum not real life and to not let things get to them but i think its sweet. I am not a wenner, just into oils lol

Actually, you have posted numerous times that you use Wen as a conditioner. And you contradict yourself numerous times.

However, most of the time you knock Wen.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed this.