Esteemed Contributor

I know that there is a very large thread already on this topic, but I thought that I would give my personal review of this new product.

First, I have medium to dark brown hair, but my hairdresser tells me that if I opted to go without color that I would have the perfect silver hair.  I am keeping it at my natural color.

I thought that I had read that this product was for grey or silver hair, but I was intrigued by the purple.  So, with my fine, chin-length hair, I wet my hair down and applied about 6 pumps of the Indigo conditioning tonic, massaged it in and then rinsed thoroughly.  I then applied about 12 pumps of the bella spirit and did the same.  I did not mix these products with any other Wen product.

To say that I am pleased is an understatement.  I am seeing highlights and a beautiful gloss to my hair, and it is bouncy and feels great.  I am so happy that I took the chance on this product.  If you have darker hair and are wondering how it will turn out, I think that you will be pleased.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor

Where can I find Indigo? I found only one product on QVC but it’s sold out now.

Arghhhh, how did I miss this one?

Esteemed Contributor

@sfrangu, the duo was sold on September 1, but there were postings here about it before it was aired.  I think it was world traveler who first tried it at Chaz's salon earlier in the season and posted about it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!