Contributor

My TSV bag is missing the middle insert :(

And I just realized it. I was looking at and deciding where I want to put everything when I noticed the magnetized buttons in the middle of the bag. So, I Googled pictures and saw the middle bag that attaches to those buttons. Darn. QVC will want me to return the whole kit for an exchange, right?
Respected Contributor

Re: My TSV bag is missing the middle insert :(

Call cs first to see what they say. Also check the packaging. I did not order this one, but hopefully it may be in the box. If not, so sorry, it isn't fun to get something incomplete!
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

I'll give them a call tomorrow. I like the whole kit, but I was honestly most excited about the bag!
Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to let you know that the middle bag that is supposed to attach with magnets does not really work and just keeps popping off so I took mine off. It was more trouble that it is worth --the magnets are not strong enough to really hold the bag in place.

Also the bag is not very wide so you really cannot put very much in it and once again it always becomes detached.

If they offer you a credit for the missing bag---take it.

Contributor

On 3/20/2015 SAM OHIO said:

Just wanted to let you know that the middle bag that is supposed to attach with magnets does not really work and just keeps popping off so I took mine off. It was more trouble that it is worth --the magnets are not strong enough to really hold the bag in place.

Also the bag is not very wide so you really cannot put very much in it and once again it always becomes detached.

If they offer you a credit for the missing bag---take it.

Thanks for the review. That's kind of a bummer.