Respected Contributor

Re: My Skinn order from Hautelook shipped today!

On 3/13/2015 sommertime said:

gokat--I was pleasantly suprised with the smudgesticks, but decided to try something for my lips and I am glad I did! I was not disappointed with anything I ordered. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Both times I've done the Hautelook Skinn events I've found little goodies that were such nice surprises, sommertime. I'm not a big cosmetics buyer through Evine, but when we can pick up singles at such bargain basement price points. It's like penny candy for big girls!...and NO CALORIES, TO BOOT!!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/13/2015 gokat said:
On 3/13/2015 sommertime said:

gokat--I was pleasantly suprised with the smudgesticks, but decided to try something for my lips and I am glad I did! I was not disappointed with anything I ordered. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Both times I've done the Hautelook Skinn events I've found little goodies that were such nice surprises, sommertime. I'm not a big cosmetics buyer through Evine, but when we can pick up singles at such bargain basement price points. It's like penny candy for big girls!...and NO CALORIES, TO BOOT!!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I am am certainly old enough to remember penny candy! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} And I always love a bargain! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Trusted Contributor

On 3/13/2015 gokat said:

Got my DWP's, golden plum smudgestick, and Luxe III Wednesday, and was pleased as punch with the colors! That Luxe III will round out the Rosette family perfectly, and the green eyes will be a smilin'! Thanky Dimitri!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Glad to see everyione's oohing and ahing over their mega-scoops from HL! I would never hesitate on any of D's bath and body goodies as I've tried most and never found one that I didn't like...er LUV!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Florals are a big turnoff here so I like the way he uses botanicals and only the lightest essences in his offerings. Spoils me rotten, he does!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I knew you'd love the cotton minerals, Krissy. I picked up with them for awhile when BE became too drying here. So buffable and creamy for a mineral foundation and should be perfect for the (upcoming?!?) warmer weather. Not complaining here. We FINALLY broke outta the teens, and are approaching beach weather...if and when the snow melts, that is! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I do love the cotton minerals...great description calling them "creamy" as they seem to really melt into the skin and give a great flawless look! Glad to hear it is finally thawing there...in the 80's here so I won't complain but will be seeing triple digits in no time {#emotions_dlg.scared} so I will enjoy our mild winter while I can LOL

Respected Contributor

Have you all rec'd your orders from Hautelook?

I (only) ordered 2 Smudge Sticks on the 3/23 Skinn sale there, and 3 items from the Pur Minerals sale the next day. On 3/7 I got an email that ONE of the SS's shipped but the tracking link is broken? so I have no idea what up with that. I havent heard anything else on the rest of my order(s).

I am not really too worried about any of it, just wondering if everyone else has rec'd theirs, thanks.

Honored Contributor

I received mine on Wednesday and yesterday. Actually the item that arrived first was placed at the same time but was not a Skinn product.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/14/2015 SeaGal said:

Have you all rec'd your orders from Hautelook?

I (only) ordered 2 Smudge Sticks on the 3/23 Skinn sale there, and 3 items from the Pur Minerals sale the next day. On 3/7 I got an email that ONE of the SS's shipped but the tracking link is broken? so I have no idea what up with that. I havent heard anything else on the rest of my order(s).

I am not really too worried about any of it, just wondering if everyone else has rec'd theirs, thanks.

Hi SeaGal! Yes, I received my HL order last week...a huge box filled with lots of goodies...Fallen in love with his cotton mineral powder and his Laugh body butter...the eyeshadows are all fantastic as well...I sure hope you get your order soon...it ships from California so I am surprised yours wasn't among the first received...let us know when (or if {#emotions_dlg.crying}) you get yours and how you like everything!

Respected Contributor

Hi Krissy! California eh?, yes that makes it even stranger. I can hear it in your voice you are happy with your new goodies! I have heard from most everyone that has used the cotton minerals DJ offers are the best, the cotton makes a big diff. And how can a BB called 'Laugh' not be great lol, with a name like that!! I hear his Desert Bloom scent in body products is to die for too. He copied that scent from a cactus bloom in his own yard that blooms once a year, each flower for one day, he says the scent is intoxicating, as has some posters here. Maybe keep an eye on that one too for summer to mix it up!

Hoping I just get a nice surprise when I go down to the mailbox today! Heehee!

Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

I received mine on Wednesday and yesterday. Actually the item that arrived first was placed at the same time but was not a Skinn product.

Thanks Tique, so maybe they are in the vincinity!! I was thinking everybody has long since rec'd theirs but me!

eta~ one more thing, did either of you receive shipping notices or tracking #s? Like I said all I have rec'd is that broken ship/track link for one item, weird!

Honored Contributor

Hi Krissy! California eh?, yes that makes it even stranger. I can hear it in your voice you are happy with your new goodies! I have heard from most everyone that has used the cotton minerals DJ offers are the best, the cotton makes a big diff. And how can a BB called 'Laugh' not be great lol, with a name like that!! I hear his Desert Bloom scent in body products is to die for too. He copied that scent from a cactus bloom in his own yard that blooms once a year, each flower for one day, he says the scent is intoxicating, as has some posters here. Maybe keep an eye on that one too for summer to mix it up!

Hi SeaGal! Can you tell me how the Borghese mask trio kit worked for you? How do they compare to the masks from Skinn? I'm trying to decide if I should try the Borghese masks or the upcoming Skinn weekender TTV with new masks. Have a fab weekend!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Hi SeaGal! Can you tell me how the Borghese mask trio kit worked for you? How do they compare to the masks from Skinn? I'm trying to decide if I should try the Borghese masks or the upcoming Skinn weekender TTV with new masks. Have a fab weekend!

Hi Chi! I would like to weigh in on the Borghese masks (which I got as part of a TTV several months ago) I really love the Delicato and find it similar to D's Skinn Vacuum mask (both contain kaolin clay) I gave the Brightening mask (forget the name) to a friend and I haven't tried the regular Fango as of yet but all in all the masks are great...I do like D's Bio-fusion,which I am out of now, and his Watermelon moisture mask/Mango eye masks are fantastic! I am curious about the trio of PTR masks coming to the Q in late March or early April, especially the Irish moor mud and the oxygen one...If you have tried any of his masks, let me know how you liked them and if they a fun twist on masking...

edited:

A264358 -
this is the kit available now on Q...I must have seen the Irish moor mud and oxygen masks onPTR website...oops LOL these also look interesting especially the 24 kt gold one...