Trusted Contributor

My Skinn order from Hautelook shipped today!

actually sooner than I thought. The order said it would ship 2-3 weeks after the event ended. It hasn't been 2 weeks yet so I am happy it's coming.

I haven't been putting anything on my neck since I ordered because I got the chin-up duo and want to see if that is going to make a difference.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

Re: My Skinn order from Hautelook shipped today!

Mine is in transit, too! It's due here Wednesday. I was prepared for a long wait, but this is MUCH faster than a Laura Geller order I placed with them last year.

Trusted Contributor

I just received my Haute look order...SO EXCITED! so first impressions...

Love all the eyeshadow palettes but Siberian Amethyst is the most gorgeous IMO...That palette is shimmers which I love to wear- The Fashionista's is a pretty set of mattes with light pink/blue/peach/ivory/brown and plum-excellent daytime look! The color affair in Gala has a pretty mint/olive/peach/light lavender/brown/palest pink (most mattes) and the Luxe III will rival Rosette with some very pretty browns/taupes/plums/ivory/eggshell/coppers!

I think the DWP deep line serum in the pump is interesting but can see why he went to a squeeze tube..this packaging looks expensive! The jumbo lip 6x (YAY!!!!) I wish I would have purchased another set of the Chin up Duo {#emotions_dlg.tt1} and of course the bright side serum and roll on came just as I finished my last bottles...

I will try the plasma fusion and the cotton mineral powders later but I must say the buy I am most surprised about is the Laugh body butter...it smells DIVINE...truly a light natural floral scent that is intoxicating and ethereal.It smells expensive and truly luscious! I should have bought a few more at the price but here is hoping for another HL sale around May/June...with lots of old formula 24 hr YPC and stem rejens {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hope everyone will share when they get theirs and it saddens me a touch after the recent threads about declining quality of Skinn and his reformulations...today getting this big box of Skinn is like seeing that old high school boyfriend,seeing how good he still looks and remembering why you liked him so much! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Trusted Contributor

Oh good to know Krissy that you like everything.

Since I ordered the chin-up duos and really only wanted the yellow one, I wonder if when people get their orders if anyone would be willing to do some switch-ups and trade a blue for yellow. It would be fun to swap things with people that we don't like or need.

I also ordered the crease release and DWP. Hope I like these.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 mochachino said:

Oh good to know Krissy that you like everything.

Since I ordered the chin-up duos and really only wanted the yellow one, I wonder if when people get their orders if anyone would be willing to do some switch-ups and trade a blue for yellow. It would be fun to swap things with people that we don't like or need.

I also ordered the crease release and DWP. Hope I like these.

I would be willing to trade a yellow for a blue! I just used the plasma flawless finish in natural then a dusting of his cotton mineral powder in light/medium and I must say, I am impressed! My cousin used his crease release ( it was his main moisturizer I think before 24 YPC) and she loved it...I used it one night and found it nice but I am really dry so I stick with the 24 hr...can't wait to hear everyones reviews! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Oh I'm glad you like the cotton mineral. I think I mentioned it on the original thread as one of my favorites for summer. I really thought it buffed in well and provided a nice color almost sun kissed for me because I got the tan one, I think. He never brought it back after that or I would have gotten more.

My order s/b here On Wednesday, I'll post when it comes and talk to you on the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

My HL Skinn arrived today! I almost forgot everything I ordered, but lets just say I won't be running out of the chin-up any time soon! lol I just slathered my arms and hands with the Laugh body butter, wonderful smell. I will be trying the Nutri-lift serum and see how it goes. Plus, several other small items to try. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

On 3/11/2015 sommertime said:

My HL Skinn arrived today! I almost forgot everything I ordered, but lets just say I won't be running out of the chin-up any time soon! lol I just slathered my arms and hands with the Laugh body butter, wonderful smell. I will be trying the Nutri-lift serum and see how it goes. Plus, several other small items to try. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I LOVE the Laugh body butter...now I wish I had bought the one with the body spray that goes with it...it was only 12 bucks...grrr... hope another Skinn HL sale is coming later this spring...Glad you love all your new items...I am finding new favorites in some of his older (cotton mineral makeup ) products!

Respected Contributor

Got my DWP's, golden plum smudgestick, and Luxe III Wednesday, and was pleased as punch with the colors! That Luxe III will round out the Rosette family perfectly, and the green eyes will be a smilin'! Thanky Dimitri!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Glad to see everyione's oohing and ahing over their mega-scoops from HL! I would never hesitate on any of D's bath and body goodies as I've tried most and never found one that I didn't like...er LUV!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Florals are a big turnoff here so I like the way he uses botanicals and only the lightest essences in his offerings. Spoils me rotten, he does!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I knew you'd love the cotton minerals, Krissy. I picked up with them for awhile when BE became too drying here. So buffable and creamy for a mineral foundation and should be perfect for the (upcoming?!?) warmer weather. Not complaining here. We FINALLY broke outta the teens, and are approaching beach weather...if and when the snow melts, that is! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

gokat--I was pleasantly suprised with the smudgesticks, but decided to try something for my lips and I am glad I did! I was not disappointed with anything I ordered. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}