Respected Contributor

Re: My Skinn order from Hautelook shipped today!

On 3/15/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/15/2015 gokat said:
On 3/15/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 3/15/2015 gokat said:
On 3/14/2015 SeaGal said:
On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

I received mine on Wednesday and yesterday. Actually the item that arrived first was placed at the same time but was not a Skinn product.

Thanks Tique, so maybe they are in the vincinity!! I was thinking everybody has long since rec'd theirs but me!

eta~ one more thing, did either of you receive shipping notices or tracking #s? Like I said all I have rec'd is that broken ship/track link for one item, weird!

SeaGal I did get tracking number... The delivery company is OnTrac and showed shipped 3/6 rec 3/9... HTH's Chi- I am interested in that mask set as well... I have the regular fango on now testing it for you lol I love the invigorating feel of the regular fango and it smells so spa-ish! A winner!
Yes, let me know your thoughts about the fango mask. I tried the fango mask years ago-not good, it caused breakout so I wonder if it was/is too harsh for me. Now they offer a milder version with the Delicato so I am curious to try it again. I recall that trio was offered at a great price-hope they offer it again soon!
I found the delicato very similar to Skinn vacuum mask so if you can use that one I say try it... I have removed the fango and sitting on my porch with the watermelon and mango masks on, spraying his pure energy mineral while enjoying our nice AZ weather... It is Sunday spa day at Krissy's LOL

Sure hope no innocent bystanders wander by....{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I managed to wear a robe and I have 6 foot block walls Gokat! Hee hee! Good Sunday spa morning to you! T minus 5 days until our guy D is back! Can't wait to check out his Weekend spa kit...to add to all of my many masks Wink

Line forms at the rear for that mask TTV kit, megirl{#emotions_dlg.devil2}! Feelin' a little porky here after completing full-on spa treatments earlier and got me "glow" on. T-5 and counting down... Get ready to DAZZLE 'em! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Lol, the new masks are like those used at spas--single use pre treated cloth with cutouts for the eyes & mouth. I had an anti aging facial at a spa that concluded with a collagen mask via the pre soaked cloth-it was awesome. Would be great to have an at home option!

Hey Chi! Yes, I read through all the descriptions for the upcoming TTV's, and have made room for some more maskies!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I knew you'd be all over 'em. The better to pamper with dontchaknow.{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Heh heh...Glad he switched gears and kept his fingers outta our tried and true.{#emotions_dlg.mad}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

Ooh Chi that DOES sound good! I have seen those 1 time use masks before and wondered if they were effective...good to know you like them!

A side note or question...I know you said that you don't use PTR because of animal testing (and I find animal testing reprehensible...plenty of humans would take the money to have creams rubbed in their eyes I am sure) I was on the Isomer's site (and they have a good kit this month btw!) and noticed they sell in China...does this mean they test on animals? I wonder if I should investigate further...I was concerned when D mentioned he needed to learn Mandarin a few months ago... thinking maybe he was planning to expand to that vast market...maybe the Chinese have relaxed their laws regarding needing animal testing on cosmetic ingredients but it would be good to know...I have a stash of PTR I will use up and prob not repurchase for this reason ( and I like Skinn/Isomer's better) and would HATE to lose Skinn or Isomer's...

Honored Contributor

Ooh Chi that DOES sound good! I have seen those 1 time use masks before and wondered if they were effective...good to know you like them!

A side note or question...I know you said that you don't use PTR because of animal testing (and I find animal testing reprehensible...plenty of humans would take the money to have creams rubbed in their eyes I am sure) I was on the Isomer's site (and they have a good kit this month btw!) and noticed they sell in China...does this mean they test on animals? I wonder if I should investigate further...I was concerned when D mentioned he needed to learn Mandarin a few months ago... thinking maybe he was planning to expand to that vast market...maybe the Chinese have relaxed their laws regarding needing animal testing on cosmetic ingredients but it would be good to know...I have a stash of PTR I will use up and prob not repurchase for this reason ( and I like Skinn/Isomer's better) and would HATE to lose Skinn or Isomer's...

Yes, the issue of animal testing is complicated when companies sell to China. And, I think it's getting harder to find product lines that don't test on animals as they expand to China-not sure if the two can coexist. I believe that is why Chaz Dean doesn't sell WEN to China--I admire that conviction! I'm not giving up Skinn or Isomers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Yes, the issue of animal testing is complicated when companies sell to China. And, I think it's getting harder to find product lines that don't test on animals as they expand to China-not sure if the two can coexist. I believe that is why Chaz Dean doesn't sell WEN to China--I admire that conviction! I'm not giving up Skinn or Isomers

Oh I won't give them up,either! It just goes to say that once a chemical ingredient (let us use Matrixyl as an example) is tested on animals or humans for any brand...isn't that a known safe ingredient and it wouldn't need to be repeatedly tested by every brand? That to me would make sense...I don't want this to turn into a animal testing thread but I was just curious...I know Dimitri LOVES animals and doubt he would ever test on animals regardless of profit of selling in China!!!

Trusted Contributor

and I must add,Gokat, I got my Skinn Dazzler glow on too! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I love masking days...it truly makes my skin look and feel so good! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

I am just over the moon with my hautelook purchases!

I am one of those who had a problem with the new Stem Rejen Elites... kept getting little white bumps and it just didn't perform anywhere near the original for me as far as hydration and skin texture. I don't have dry skin so the Stem Rejen is usually all I need for hydration, but with the Elite my skin was DRY and flaky.

My skin is sooooo glad to have the original back! Within days of using it again, and now over a week, such a dramatic difference. My skin texture is soft and smooth, pores reduced, and no more bumps.

I also got a bunch of the 6x glosses, which I had been on the hunt for awhile. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The colored ones are super sheer and natural, which I like. I do hope he brings out some that do have more pigment too though.

And then the mosaic compact thing is very pretty too, great natural looking cheek color or even all over face color to add a bit of "life" to the complexion.

The date stamps on my Stem Rejens are Nov, 2013 which I'm fine with since I'll use them up before the 2 year shelf life. Everything about them is the same as what I've experienced with many other bottles previously purchased... color, texture, smell, etc.

What a steal! I've bought a lot from hautelook in the past but this was by far the best sale ever!

Trusted Contributor

I am loving my yellow chin-up so far. Wish I had ordered more.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Super Contributor

I received my goodies last week, just need to decide where to fit them in but for the most part, no worries. My one disappointment was when I was going back and forth from Evine to see the details about each product, my order was timed out and I had to reload and thought I'd reloaded one product twice. Turns out one of two of my brightening treatments with spot treatment were dropped, and that was the one thing I really wanted at least two of as I need to get rid of my melasma. It IS a good size, so it ought to show whether or not it'll work for me. I do wish I'd reordered the chin serums the morning after when they replaced the duo, but but am pretty positive I'm a blue whereas my decollete can use the yellow and I'd ordered that with my main order the night before the duo came back out and decided not to reorder. It was very tempting with items coming back, reviews here, and Pur Minerals being on but I stayed strong! I definitely have more than enough to experiment with, and look forward to trying the volcanic mask among other new-to-me goodies! I bought the mask set with the hydrating watermelon, eye mask, and lip mask when D was on last, so it sounds like a facial day is in store once a week or so!

I tried the Fango mask years ago when it was on QVC and loved it. At the time, my face was still acne prone and it seemed to help. Now it's more on the normal-dry side with hormonal acne along the chin here and there, so I'm not sure it would work very well now aside of for spot treatments, and I'd rather go with the brightening mask if I bought one and if it does what it says. I hope everyone else is happy with their goodies!

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2015 MissKlynn said:

I am just over the moon with my hautelook purchases!

I am one of those who had a problem with the new Stem Rejen Elites... kept getting little white bumps and it just didn't perform anywhere near the original for me as far as hydration and skin texture. I don't have dry skin so the Stem Rejen is usually all I need for hydration, but with the Elite my skin was DRY and flaky.

My skin is sooooo glad to have the original back! Within days of using it again, and now over a week, such a dramatic difference. My skin texture is soft and smooth, pores reduced, and no more bumps.

I also got a bunch of the 6x glosses, which I had been on the hunt for awhile. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The colored ones are super sheer and natural, which I like. I do hope he brings out some that do have more pigment too though.

And then the mosaic compact thing is very pretty too, great natural looking cheek color or even all over face color to add a bit of "life" to the complexion.

The date stamps on my Stem Rejens are Nov, 2013 which I'm fine with since I'll use them up before the 2 year shelf life. Everything about them is the same as what I've experienced with many other bottles previously purchased... color, texture, smell, etc.

What a steal! I've bought a lot from hautelook in the past but this was by far the best sale ever!

I'm thrilled with my Stem Rejens too! I also can't use the Elites. I'm also really loving the two smudge sticks I ordered. I tend to like shades of purple. They are so easy to apply.

I really wish Dimitri would consider keeping the original Stem Rejens around. I like the Age Reset but not near as much as the original Stem Rejens.

Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Katmary said:

I received my goodies last week, just need to decide where to fit them in but for the most part, no worries. My one disappointment was when I was going back and forth from Evine to see the details about each product, my order was timed out and I had to reload and thought I'd reloaded one product twice. Turns out one of two of my brightening treatments with spot treatment were dropped, and that was the one thing I really wanted at least two of as I need to get rid of my melasma. It IS a good size, so it ought to show whether or not it'll work for me. I do wish I'd reordered the chin serums the morning after when they replaced the duo, but but am pretty positive I'm a blue whereas my decollete can use the yellow and I'd ordered that with my main order the night before the duo came back out and decided not to reorder. It was very tempting with items coming back, reviews here, and Pur Minerals being on but I stayed strong! I definitely have more than enough to experiment with, and look forward to trying the volcanic mask among other new-to-me goodies! I bought the mask set with the hydrating watermelon, eye mask, and lip mask when D was on last, so it sounds like a facial day is in store once a week or so!

I tried the Fango mask years ago when it was on QVC and loved it. At the time, my face was still acne prone and it seemed to help. Now it's more on the normal-dry side with hormonal acne along the chin here and there, so I'm not sure it would work very well now aside of for spot treatments, and I'd rather go with the brightening mask if I bought one and if it does what it says. I hope everyone else is happy with their goodies!

Glad to see you're all stoked up over your HL event haul, Kalmary! Such a shame that one of the kits didn't make it. The Bright Side products are such good ones! If you have any of the pure Vitamin C powder, use that mixed right in for additional lightening/brightening. If you have spots, put the C powder down first and roll over with the Bright Side Spot Treatment and finish off with the Cream Serum...day and night. So funny, a couple of us Dazzlers were just posting yesterday about our "spa" day with our facials and peels! Enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?