Honored Contributor

My Skinn haul this Visit... And yours????

I was not going to buy anything... but....

. had to try the midnight oil elixir.... 2 oz size.

Also bought the combination  scalp serum and hair mask.. I love the scalp serum and I use this now... and thought the mask looked interesting.

Also bought  the volumizing hair spray duo.  The ingredients looked good and no silicone that I can see. 

So I spent about  $159.00... and paid too much shipping..... still I look forward to getting my goodies Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: My Skinn haul this Visit... And yours????

I am waiting to see if they either lower the price of the Peptide 40 or the shipping. Not paying their asking price at the moment. Almost $7 s/h for a jar of face cream. Dream on Evine!

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I am waiting to see if they either lower the price of the Peptide 40 or the shipping. Not paying their asking price at the moment. Almost $7 s/h for a jar of face cream. Dream on Evine!

They should have better shipping prices when Skinn is here... 

Honored Contributor

Not paying more in shipping than an Easy Pay payment would be. Nope. So no purchases for me.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the 4 piece plasma fusion fall lipsticks. I had previously purchased the 6 piece one and I really liked them. $19.99 + $4.99 s&h. That s&h gets to me big time, but the price overall counting that in is OK. 

Have no intention of making any other purchases this visit. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I won't buy anything. I am in the camp that believes  he tries to be too many things. I have found a few HG items and buy enough of those things during the Anniversary shows to last a year.

Waterford was just on the last two days and lots of free/reduced shipping. They never seem to do that for Skinn.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched much either--sent a couple things back from last visit as they were just so-so. I agree that there are way too many items to decide on. I have alot from previous shows that I need to use up first. Love the cleansers most of all tho. the shipping charges are stupid expensive--- that is what stops me most times. You buy 4 things and there goes another $20 ---not going to do that.

Respected Contributor

I agree when is Evine going to get with the program ? QVC started $3 shipping and HSN followed. $6.99 is crazy when other beauty sites even offer Free Shipping. I don't mind $3 so thank you QVC.

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR

I agree with you...too many things promising too much.........

Also-in the past, for the price that the TTV is-he would have included the serum-just an observation.

I have so much of Skinn that I am not buying anything till I use what I have.

I was cleaning up and found 3 of the dark blue jar face creams-that says it all!!!!!

He did say-if you are just a simple kind of regime gal to just use the original collogenesis all over-eyes, face, throat. That sounds good to me.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I broke down and ordered the neck enzyme mask.  I have been using his neck night cream for a long time and love it.