Trusted Contributor

I rec'd the following yesterday afternoon - Moroccan Rose Water, Marula Smoothee, Rose Hips Black Soap, Rooibos Face Cream, Dark Choc Exfoliating Cream, Savon Noir L'Eau Rose Gommage which contains Argan/Olive Oil.

Wanted to give a review of the Rose Gommage - this is like a loose paste that you rub over face and body, then you get in a hot shower with the water not touching your body and let the steam and gommage do its work. It says to stay in the shower for 15-20 min but I was only in 10 min - OMG, I could feel the product tingling, then using a mitt or exfoliator of your choice rub the product into your skin and rinse off with cool water. It was so relaxing and my skin was so soft and smooth. I felt great! Wonderful way to relax before going to bed. I then sprayed some dry scented oil over my body. I felt like I had a spa day. You've got to try this product.

Tonight I'm planning to use the rose water mixed with clay for a mask, cleanse with the rose hips black soap, followed by the rooibos face cream.