Honored Contributor
My Sephora order came in just two days. Free shipping. I’ll be trying NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Bahama, Cruelka and Dolce Vita. I’ve never tried any type of Matte lipstick before. Ordered the sharpener for $6 too. Two perfumes samples were supposed to come with the order but my Chanel Chance Eu De Tendre EDP is missing. A Valentino Donna sample did show up. I just tried it and like it very much. Sephora CS by phone was very accommodating but rep is unable to shop samples so he gave me 25 Sephora points.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:
My Sephora order came in just two days. Free shipping. I’ll be trying NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Bahama, Cruelka and Dolce Vita. I’ve never tried any type of Matte lipstick before. Ordered the sharpener for $6 too. Two perfumes samples were supposed to come with the order but my Chanel Chance Eu De Tendre EDP is missing. A Valentino Donna sample did show up. I just tried it and like it very much. Sephora CS by phone was very accommodating but rep is unable to shop samples so he gave me 25 Sephora points.

I'm not sure if your order of EDP was missing, or a free sample of the EDP was missing and they sent a different kind instead?  And if it was the sample that as missing they gave you 25 points for not getting your correct sample?  If that's the case, excellent CS.

Honored Contributor
The Chanel Chance Eu de Tendre EDP sample was missing. CS gave me 25 points.
Trusted Contributor

Often, I don't get the samples I order but never say anything. I think they run out or are in a hurry when packing.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:
The Chanel Chance Eu de Tendre EDP sample was missing. CS gave me 25 points.

You can always stop by a Sephora store and ask for a perfume sample.  If they don't have them prepared they should be able to prepare them for you with their testers.  By the way, Chanel Tendre is amazing.  Very soft and feminine, but at the same time long lasting.  My favorite of the Chanel Chance line.  You should definitely give it a try to see if it works with your chemistry and taste.