Super Contributor

My Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa was just delivered!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I've got my Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa shower gel and lip gloss, yay for my UPS man!

The box was a bit warm since it's been on the truck since 5am, so I unpacked it and I'm letting it cool to room temperature before I test it.

I did however, lose patience and opened up and used the lip gloss already! Yep, I'm licking my lips right this very minute! So far, I really like the lip gloss, I really picked up a salty scent and taste, as well as caramel and hot cocoa. I think it's a balance between all three notes - not all cocoa, not all caramel and not all salt. Yep, a nice balance {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So my first impression is that I like it because it's not sugary sweet, but has more of a good quality richness to it. You know, it's kinda like the difference you'd see between a sugary artificial ingredient chocked candy bar from the drugstore, versus a high end "real" dark cocoa chocolate bar ... This is not sugary, but rich and satisfying!

The longer I have it on, the more I like how I can pick up the different levels of salt, caramel and cocoa. Yummy! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The only problem is that I like it so much, that I can't stop licking my lips, so I have to keep reapplying it, LOL! Yeah, I can tell this will be a short lived lip gloss ... I don't see it making it through the end of next week, hahaa!

I've opened the shower gel and pulled off the seal. The bottle was warm so I'll do a proper sniff test, hand wash test and then a shower test later on. But from an initial sniff, it seems to have a similar richness to it, versus a sugary sweet smell, so I think I will like it. I'll write back with my results later!