Contributor

My Review Of Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer

[ Edited ]

Ok, I wore this four times this week, so I could give an honest review Smiley Wink So, I love it! I've tried a gazillion concealers, as I have very, very dark circles with thin skin and the purple veins showing through. I absolutely can't go without concealer, or I'll scare someone! I was using Maybelline Master Concealer, which is ok. However, after powdering it down, later in the day I noticed cracking under my eyes. That's not a good look! So far, with this, it's brightening, smooth and easy to apply, and so far no cracking! It looks as good at the end of my day as it did when I put it on in the a.m. Just wanted to share in case anyone's looking for a good concealer. I'm thinking of trying the foundation too.

Valued Contributor

Re: My Review Of Doll 10 HydraGel Concealer

Did you use the makeup too or just the concealer ??  I just got the HydraGel makeup but didn't get the concealer ...  I have age spots I want to conceal and the makeup doesn't cover them completely ... Maybe I need both ... Thanks for the review @Aliza Mae

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review!  I've been wondering about this one.   I like Bye Bye Undereye, but always like to have options.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for your review.  You didn't mention what color you used. I have been told that the colors in her makeup are running light. I am between poreclain and fair and one gal said light was the color I should go with but I am concerned about it beng too yellow....I am assuming her concealers match her foundations. You could you please list the color you used.

Many Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Silverfox1 wrote:

Thanks for your review.  You didn't mention what color you used. I have been told that the colors in her makeup are running light. I am between poreclain and fair and one gal said light was the color I should go with but I am concerned about it beng too yellow....I am assuming her concealers match her foundations. You could you please list the color you used.

Many Thanks!

@Silverfox1  I also am between porcelain and fair and I've been using the fair successfully.  I have a lot of redness and I easily am able to cover it with the combination of the hydrogel concealer and foundation.  I previously was using a combination of IT CC cream, Bye Bye Undereye concealer and Celebration foundation, and the Doll 10 has replaced those.  And yes, the hydrogel concealer does match the foundation.

Regular Contributor

i'm working on going green with all personal care and cosmetics-BUT the hydragel foundation and concealer are some of my last holdouts! They are just so lovely! and her colors do run light-about a half shade in my opinion.