Respected Contributor

Amazing grace is my all time Philosophy favorite fragrance with Pure Grace a close second. I never liked Fresh cream because it smells like Vanilla extract to me. I have plenty of other Philosophy shower gels and lotions. I have been seeing a lot of positive feedback on Fresh cream warm cashmere but I was hesitant to buy it because of the vanilla fragrance of Fresh Cream.

So I finally decided to try a tube of the body cream because of a special on the Philosophy  website and Oh my goodness !!!  It smells wonderful and long lasting ! I put it on in the morning and I could still smell it  that night. I couldn't stop smelling my arm !!  So I ended up ordering the shower gel.  Anyone else like this one or which Philosophy is your favorite ?  

Honored Contributor

What is the special?  I'm on the website now and don't see it.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

Never mind, I found it.  I'm placing an order for the 7oz lotion Smiley Happy  Just wish Sephora carried it.  I prefer to shop with them over Ulta.  Oops, no free shipping (how do they compete with Sephora without free shipping?) so I'll wait till tomorrow when the Ulta BF sale starts to see if there is anything else I "need".

Honored Contributor

I really dislike Fresh Cream, can you explain the difference, thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: My Philosophy surprise

[ Edited ]

I can't find the special on the website. ???

I love Warm Cashmere!!! I also don't care for the Fresh Cream. I like the Warm Cashmere  because (to me) it is a warm, comforting scent. Very yummy!

Trusted Contributor

My favorite Philosophy scent is Living Grace. The past two years I've only been able to get the parfum on their website. I went to order another bottle when they had their last sale and they don't have it anymore either. Very disappointed. Oh well!

Honored Contributor

@ilikethebubbly wrote:

I can't find the special on the website. ???

I love Warm Cashmere!!! I also don't care for the Fresh Cream. I like the Warm Cashmere  because (to me) it is a warm, comforting scent. Very yummy!

Just put Cashmere in the search box, all the available products will come up. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   - I'm a die hard Amazing Grace fan.  I recently ordered Pure Grace.   And for the first time, I just tried Falling In Love and I like it too.   However, Amazing Grace will always be my #1 choice.

Honored Contributor

I do love AG and PG and the Rose ones too. I cant tolerate FIL, it makes me break out and itch. Remember Pink Sugar, that also did that reaction to me, and the 2 smell similar.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbellewrote: I really dislike Fresh Cream, can you explain the difference, thanks

To me it's more of a soft fragrance smell, hard for me to explain but I love it and it doesn't smell like I have been baking Woman Happy