Esteemed Contributor

My Perfector Finally Kicked The Bucket

[ Edited ]

Can't complain, I got several years use out of it. Can anyone recommend the same type hair tool that doesn't cost as much? With temperature controls.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Perfector Finally Kicked The Bucket

I own both the Perfecter and the Instyler Heated Round Brush like this one shown below. The Instyler has a 1-1/4 inch barrel. I've had it for several years and, in fact, I bought it before buying my Perfecter...they perform the same, imo. The Instyler has a LO/HI temp switch, not digital.

InStyler Ionic Ceramic Hot Brush Styler $40

Amazon item number: B06XKCG6X9

71VIs38VAsL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear your Perfector died.  I have been looking for a replacement for mine.  I have the original version from when the product was first introduced on QVC.  I ordered the newer version last year.  It is a lot longer and it got tangled in my hair all the time so I returned it and started using my original.  My hair is short so I use the 3/4 brush and don't need a longer barrel.    I agree, they are nice but too expensive to have to replace after two or three years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked that one out and it has good reviews. Just might order that one!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that. I've had my Perfector for about 4 or 5 months and it's the first hair tool that really works for me. I've tried other similar ones, but this one works the best for me. I think if mine kicks the bucket I'll be getting another one!