Honored Contributor

Re: My Perfect Eye Makeup - Finally!!

@AngelPuppy1 - went on Amazon to check out the shadow and have a question.  There is a color called Astro Girl and its a silvery kind of color; then there is Golden Vibes which is a golden color.  Didn't see anything called Astro Gold.  Could your color be called Golden Vibes?  Want to make sure that I"m looking at the right product.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 - I figured it out on Amazon!  Ordered 2 colors - End Game and Cupid Glaze.  Googled swatches so I could see what they looked like and also went on YT and searched for reviews and the product got good reviews there too.  Thanks for letting us all know how well it worked for you.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Shanus 

Thank you!  I don't know if these will be my long-time products but for now, they are very satisfying! 

@AngelPuppy1   Enjoy playing and no reason to change until you feel like it. Have fun!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@JudyL 

Thank you!  Even my DH said I looked really good!  He didn't know what was different but just said I looked pretty!  

@AngelPuppy1 - To me - that's the ultimate! Most of the time DH doesn't notice, but once in a while he will!

It's so great when we find something we're so happy with! Your research has paid off. Enjoy wearing your new look!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 So happy for you!! Thank you so much for sharing, sounds like such a pretty look and so good to know the staying power was so long. I will be looking into the products. Enjoy!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1    Sounds like you had a nice outing and picked up some real nice goodies.  The brown eyeliner is an excellent choice because it will bring out your eye color without looking harsh like black.  Black is okay with you are young.  I have seen older women in black liner and it does not look good.  Brown, dark gray are better choices.  Enjoy your new makeup.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

I would think that it might.  It's like a frosty gold wash but not a ton of gold.  Very light.  And there are lot more colors to choose from. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I checked the box again --- the printing is so small!  I'm sorry --- the color I have is Astro Girl!  To me, the color reads as having some very light gold to it.  Sorry to mess this name up!!!  That's how it is when your eyes are not good.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I hope you like them.  As was pointed out, I read the name wrong of the one I got -- it is Astro Girl.  I was so impressed the way the formula stayed on all day and in the heat!  And I loved the way it was just like a wash of color!  Enjoy!  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thanks!  Now I am afraid they will stop making these products --- as is usually the case when I find things I really like!