Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

What a beautiful heart photo; I am so happy you have it, and appreciate your sharing it.

Things of the heart are never sappy, they are a blessing.♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife 

What a beautiful heart photo; I am so happy you have it, and appreciate your sharing it.

Things of the heart are never sappy, they are a blessing.♥️

@SurferWife 

I agree with @Drythe. I was very touched with your sharing the history of your ring and the photo. Lots of Love and meaningful sentiment. Lucky you. ❤❤❤

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing @SurferWife .  I love your mani/pedi and the sentimental picture.Heart

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I love your nails. What an interesting technique, she did a great job.

I love your ring story also, heart warming...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have to say that in general I am pretty conservative about my manis....I don't even like shimmere polish lol but your ombre nails are gorgeous! Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  I have never seen that beautiful ombre technique in those colors before! I really like the stars as well. Your nail tech did a fantastic job!!

Our salons opened today, and were completely booked before I could make an appointment. I'm still a little leery about venturing out to non-essential places, but, I'll make an exception for BEAUTY.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

your pink and red nails and your pedi look great! Thank you for your mama's story and the picture of her and your aunt. It was so sweet and very touching.

Frequent Contributor
Nice!