Honored Contributor

My New Mister Bottle Had Water In It!

There is no water in the bottle it's self but when I pulled the trigger, I got water...3 times Smiley Surprised  Like the cartridge thingy had water in it.  Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: My New Mister Bottle Had Water In It!

Maybe they test them at the factory?  Surely they must. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@monicakm   They did say somewhere in the description of the item that some bottles undergo testing before shipping and it is just water. Rinse and use per their instructions. How do you like the spray?

Honored Contributor

This can also happen with appliances that use water.  It doesn't mean you've received a used item.

Honored Contributor

Well, the spray is a step up from what I've been using but it's not quite as fine as the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra Fine Mist.  Not sure if I could use it when I have foundation on.  I think it would be rare that I would use it with foundation on anyway.  I like it! AND it's even small enough to fit in my skincare fridge in the bathroom.  So now I'll have a chilled fine mist of essence in both ends of the house.  I ordered two but only one came today.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  I'm still waiting for mine. I'll let you know if they arrive with water or not.  I'm glad to hear about the size.  I purposely ordered the smaller size, hoping it would fit in my cabinet. 🤞

Trusted Contributor

Even if they did test random bottles you would think that they could at least dry them out so they don't appear to have been used. I haven't received mine yet, but will see when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

There is no water in the bottle it's self but when I pulled the trigger, I got water...3 times Smiley Surprised  Like the cartridge thingy had water in it.  Anyone else?

Where's it from??

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

can you run it through the dishwasher?  If so problem solved.