Honored Contributor

Re: My New Favorite E/S Look

@teganslaw 

I don't know what all he's taken so far.  I know he's taken the powdered seashells and putting sea salt (chunky) grains under his tongue.  There is something in there called CBG (I thought he said CBD).  And there is something else.  She told him he's going to feel like he has the flu before he gets better.  Today he cleared out a large room of furniture and after the Stanley Steamer guy left, took up and reinstalled new tack strip and restretched the carpet.  He's a beast but when he goes down, he goes down hard Smiley Sad  Thank you for asking.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm You’re always so kind and very generous to us all and I thank you. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing all of the goodies that you’ve found.
I had no idea that you had MS and I’m so sorry to learn that. My heart sank when I read that in your post because it also reminded me of my beautiful and only sibling as she , too was diagnosed nearly 20 years ago.
Please know that I’m thinking of you and your health. Please take good care of yourself. You’re a treasure. As the saying goes “ you are the best of us “ as is my dear sister. By the way, you and she share a great sense of humor. ❤️
Honored Contributor

@nrm 

How incredibly kind of you to say this.  I'm (almost) speechless.  I appreciate everyone here and am thankful we have each other to chat with about something we have in common.

I was diagnosed in 1991 after an episode of vision loss and inability to walk unassisted.  Then several years later, my "stupid" spell (pick up a hairbrush to brush my teeth, etc) and misjudging open spaces...misjudging where a walk way ended and a door frame started.  Ouch Smiley Surprised  Other than those episodes, I've been symptom free except for cognitive issues.  As you know MS can mean different things for different people.  I over heat easily and that can make my cognitive worse.  I'm very sensitive to heat.  I say I'm allergic to it.   Of course one never knows what the illness is going to do from day to day, month to month or year to year but I'd say I have one of the more mild cases of MS. 

I hope your sister's MS is mild also 

12 Emoji That Need to Exist ASAP | Finger emoji, Emoji ...