Respected Contributor

Re: My NEW Favorite Skin Care Line

@SurferWife wrote:

@sueinsf 

I have the WEN BS mask, as well as Josie Maran's new 5-minute mask.  I plan to continue to use them as well as my new O'o Hawaii Rose Quartz mask.  It's probably good to alternate masks depending upon your skin's needs.

The O'o Hawaii mask is a Black Friday special, my guess is it will be through next Friday.

@SurferWife I agree and I do have a few masks I alternate.  Decided to cave and give this one a try too!  Right now a little pampering is definitely needed.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife , nice to see you found a line you love.  As for eye cream,  I LOVE Shiseido Benefiance eye cream in the little jar, gold cover.  Ive been using this line since I was in my twenties and I always go back to it.  The eye cream is truly amazing...plumps, and zero lines.  I buy mine on sale at either macys online, or catch one at tjmaxx.  I just last week found a set of 5 products with full size eye cream at tjmaxx...$35...Always been great!!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife based on your comments here and on another thread where you mentioned this skin care line, I decided to try the mask.  Went and looked on O'O Hawaii website and looked at the eye cream because I am always looking for the right eye cream and have yet to find one that will address the puffiness and darkness I have.  So might try that at some point.  Thanks for posting about it.  Your enthusiasm is catching!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is Rakuten still 10% off?  I'm not a member but may join for this deal

(Looks like it might be 4% today, that is what I can see on their webite without being a member)

I might get the mask also!  Thank you @SurferWife  !!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing the news @SurferWife .  I will be checking it out too.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Got my facial and used it.  Love it!  Not sure I will continue to order, but, for now, it is a wonderful pick me up for winter.

It also reminds me of the Borghese mud masks I still have.  One is dark green, the other minty, and then a pink one.  

It's a big jar and a little goes a long way. 

I'll let you know if it makes me look "younger" Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SurferWife 

Got my facial and used it.  Love it!  Not sure I will continue to order, but, for now, it is a wonderful pick me up for winter.

It also reminds me of the Borghese mud masks I still have.  One is dark green, the other minty, and then a pink one.  

It's a big jar and a little goes a long way. 

I'll let you know if it makes me look "younger" Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman 

LOL!  As long as my skin looks healthy, it's a winner for me.  Younger requires surgery, & I won't even get shots, so that's a big no for me!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Im intrigued! 

@SurferWife  Whats the difference do you notice on your skin with this new skincare line? And how is it differerent from others? It it more anti-aging? more hydrating? 

Just wondering because I'd like to try it myself. I need an eye cream but it looks like on their website sold out. Where would you recommend to start? 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@mintedrose 

It is definitely hydrating.  My skin looks healthy & bright.  I don't have serious wrinkles but my lines appear less noticeable.  If you want to start with 1 product, try the eye cream.  Yes, they are out on the O'o Hawaii website, but Amazon is a valid seller of the products, so you can be guaranteed it is not a counterfeit.  I think they have a handful left.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife 

Hi

i just ordered the eye cream from the website. It was sold out for a few weeks but now available on back order. I am not sure when I will get it. I can't wait to try it out. Thanking you in advance for the recommendation.

Merry Christmas 

Reggie