Respected Contributor

Re: My Makeup Is Whispering Behind My Back

[ Edited ]

Sit on my bed longingly look at my makeup caddy.  (sigh)

My makeup brushes all took a nice, leisurely bath and they're ready for action....whenever that day comes.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

A bathroom mini frig?  How decadent.  Surely there are a couple bottles of wine in there. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

A bathroom mini frig?  How decadent.  Surely there are a couple bottles of wine in there. 

@depglass They're not that expensive, I have seen them selling for around $60. I can't see myself buying one.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@depglass They're not that expensive, I have seen them selling for around $60. I can't see myself buying one.

I didn't realize they are so cheap.  It would just look odd in my bathroom. 

I have researched perfumes in the fridge, kept my favorite in there (the BIG expensive one in the kitchen) and read it's not a good idea.  So I took it out!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the chuckles. The skin care lotions & serums aren't feeling abandoned. Woman Very Happy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@depglass wrote:

She paid $50 for mine on Amazon.  As I said earlier, it's something I've wanted (if I thought about it) but just never got around to ordering.  I LOVE it!  

I won't ever do it but it can also be used in HEAT mode.  For what, I'm not sure LOL

It also came with a car adapter.  Again, something I wouldn't use.  I never knew I'd love it as much as I do.

Honored Contributor

Perfume in the fridge...yes, I did the same thing thinking it would preserve the fragrance longer and then read it wasn't a good idea Smiley Surprised  They're really not that big.  You can get a better idea in this photo.  But, I have electrical in both of the bathroom closets so that makes it better (appearance wise).  

fridge.jpg