Respected Contributor

Re: My MEN WEN experience...

Wen Men is amazing. Used it this morning and it boosts the Wen body lotion too. I don't know how or why but it does. Also got my 613 oil. That is fabulous too.

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 sjk73 said:

Wen Men is amazing. Used it this morning and it boosts the Wen body lotion too. I don't know how or why but it does. Also got my 613 oil. That is fabulous too.

Sounds like an awesome Wen day for you! Enjoy! I'm totally in love with WM

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 DW said:

Hello All: Thanks for all the replies!! We actually both used the Wen Men’s last night!-so it got a good work out! Both of us still though it was heavier on Vicks vapor rub scent than men’s cologne or sandlewood.This formula performed just as well as all his other cleansing conditioners and we thought it felt/worked more like Fig/and/or/ Fall Ginger Pumpkin. While we like these items we didn’t feel we needed to keep one so close to how they feel/work…the slip if you will, and that menthol type feeling. I’m so glad many of you like it and are enjoying it. My husband said he will just stick to my regular “flavors!” –Men!! Smiley Happy

DW

hm okay thanks. We are both going to have to pass I think. I was worried about that since eucalyptus is very high on the ingredient list.

That's okay though- we will stock up on SHP and SMC and of course, try the new spring one when it comes out! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

DH just commented on my hair and I showered at 6am! Winner winner chicken dinner Smiley Happy Loving this stuff! Thank you Chaz!

Respected Contributor

I am not interested in buying this for myself but do you think that men will like it?

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 10/2/2014 DW said:

<p class="MsoNormal">Hello All: Thanks for all the replies!! We actually both used the Wen Men’s last night!-so it got a good work out! Both of us still though it was heavier on Vicks vapor rub scent than men’s cologne or sandlewood.This formula performed just as well as all his other cleansing conditioners and we thought it felt/worked more like Fig/and/or/ Fall Ginger Pumpkin. While we like these items we didn’t feel we needed to keep one so close to how they feel/work…the slip if you will, and that menthol type feeling. I’m so glad many of you like it and are enjoying it. My husband said he will just stick to my regular “flavors!” –Men!! Smiley Happy

<p class="MsoNormal">DW

hm okay thanks. We are both going to have to pass I think. I was worried about that since eucalyptus is very high on the ingredient list.

That's okay though- we will stock up on SHP and SMC and of course, try the new spring one when it comes out! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Ok thanks for mentioning the eucalyptus being high up on the list, I'll pass too. Bummer because it sounded good.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I love this. ALLOT..

I would love this scent in a candle and oil please :-)

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 susan25 said:

I am not interested in buying this for myself but do you think that men will like it?

Yes

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 pilatesfanatic said:

I love this. ALLOT..

I would love this scent in a candle and oil please :-)

Oh man..this in an oil would be amazing. Then I could add a couple drops to my unscented JM body butter and be in heaven ALL day.

Respected Contributor

On 10/3/2014 MandySays said:
On 10/2/2014 susan25 said:

Yes

Thanks. I plan on buying it as a gift for someone.