Honored Contributor

My Lippie Christmas in July & China Palette :)

What a weekend it's turned out to be.  Lots of lippie products (my favorite) were delivered yesterday and today and I'm thrilled with all of it.  

The Glow Recipe Watermelon colored balm arrived yesterday.  I want to EAT it!  Four lip products from Colourpop...2 lip masks in vanilla chai and cake

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm

Pink Flamingo

ColourPop Lippie Tint in Pink Flamingo, a sheer bright violet wash of colour on lip.

Too Hot

ColourPop Blush Stix in Too Hot, a bright fuchsia wash of colour.

Powerpuff Girls x Fourth Ray Ultra Superpowers Lip Mask Duo featuring flavors vanilla chai-infused Sugar and Spice and funfetti cake-flavored Everything Nice

This palette did NOT disappoint (in looks).  It wowed the crowd today at a birthday party (for the sweetest 13 yr old EVER!).  I haven't tried it tho and not even sure I can.  It's too pretty!  I'm torn Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: My Lippie Christmas in July & China Palette :)

OMGoodness!  I'm an idiot LOL  THIS is not a lippie.  No wonder I liked the other one better.  It's blush and that's awesome.  I've been wanting to try a stick blush.  I think someone had too much sugar tonight!

ColourPop Blush Stix in Too Hot, a bright fuchsia wash of colour.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm You got that shadow palette! That is the most gorgeous palette ever. Sigh.

I need to get Pink Flamingo. 

Honored Contributor

Pretty! Heart

There was a time I might have been tempted...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I bought the Glow Recipe Lip Balm earlier this year.  I got the pink watermelon one and the blueberry one in a duo.  I like them OK but after awhile they began to get soft and funky on the sides snd I can see where the bullet is breaking away from the base. I can't say they are worth the price or that I'd repurchase. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - that palette is the most beautiful one I've ever seen.  Please let us know if you decide to use it and your review.   So pretty!

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

I don't know what to do with that carved Chinese palette.  It's a crime to use such a beautiful piece of art and I have three really pretty Korean skincare bottles that look so pretty with it. If I had a clear acrylic box they would make a nice display (once I once I finish the products).

I swatched the e/s last night.  I used a pencil brush and stayed off of the raised carvings.  The colors are so nice and wearable, even the red that actually swatches a pinkish red with gold undertones.  However, it didn't take much rubbing at all to wipe them off the back of my hand so they may not be long wearing

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm ,  If you don't want to use up the Chinese palette, maybe you could take a photo with your phone and display the photo. That way you can try out the colors, but still get to admire the artwork. Maybe you've already thought of that? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thanks for the warning.  I'll try to use it carefully so hopefully it won't break.  That happened with the Huda lipstick bullet that was covered in glitter.  It was clear with just a speck or two of glitter per use.  I was so bummed Smiley Sad  I can still use it but it's not easy.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

What would you do with it?