Contributor

My LG TSV Review (in case it gets "removed")

"I really really wanted to like this set. I preordered so I've had about a week or two to experiment. My coloring is black hair and eyes, but a warm fair complexion. I ordered in fair, but the BnB was a bit dark for me. It's always hit or miss with BnB due to the baked nature of the compact. I could only use 2 of the 4 eye shadow colors, the lightest and darkest. The two eyeshadow colors in the middle were too pink/coral for me. Made me look like I had pink eye. The lip color I also could only use 2 of the 4 colors, and the 2 I could use were very very light on me, and I am fair complexion. The white and pink lip colors were just too opaque frosty for me. The eye liner color was just fine, but was hard to apply and the color was not very saturated. I prefer Mally liners. But the BE liner did stay put and didn't smudge (with BE Prime Time for Eyes applied 1st). The blush was great, but I can't keep a kit for the blush. I'm bummed because I really wanted to like this kit, and actually ordered 2 (1 preorder and 1 after I saw the presentation), but alas, it's going back."