Honored Contributor

Re: My Korres TS White Grape set came

On 4/19/2014 boardhousewife said: I LOVE Korres but this scent is not for me, the first one I am sending back. I am very disappointed!

Same here. I tried it 3 or 4 times and just didn't "love" it so it would be a "chore" for me to use it until it was gone. I did like the body butter. I was stupid and also got the set of 2 extra shower gels which I planned to gift. If I don't like it, I don't want to gift it. So the TS and the set of 2 extra shower gels are boxed and ready to go back.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely adore the scent!! I am so glad I ordered this TS!!

Super Contributor

I hate it.....

They should pay return shipping.. It has a BAD/Funky odor... Just saying.

Very Disappointed- LOVE KORRES...

Super Contributor

I really love this the more I use it! I didn't smell grape at first, but after using it for a few days I do. To me it's a nice fresh, slightly sweet scent.

Honored Contributor

I bought the TS for the new anti-aging formulation, not the scent, but I do think I like the light scent. It is nice & relaxing to use in the shower before bed or before work.

I do not want a scent that lasts all day so others notice it. Too many people have sensitivities to scented products & I would have to give someone a headache or worse.

I'm going to give it a few days but, so far, the Yoghurt kit is not at all impressive. I used the sleeping facial last night & the first thing I thought when I looked in the mirror this morning was that my pores looked huge & my skin looked dull. The moisturizer & cleanser look like sample sizes, not full size products.