Super Contributor

Re: My Korres TS White Grape set came

On 4/18/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Mine came today and I am disappointed to report that I can't stand the scent. Has a very powdery, old lady scent to me and I couldn't wash my hands fast enough once I put it on. Something about it just does not agree with my nose. Back it goes! That's the problem with ordering scented stuff online.

you might try it on your legs & feet, not so close to your nose. After it dries, I have a really hard time smelling anything.

Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 aprilskies said: I was so hoping mine was going to come today. It was delivered to the local PO but that is where it stayed. So glad to hear its a nice scent, can't wait to take a sniff.

Mine is 3 hours away. It will either be delivered tomorrow or transferred to the local PO & delivered Monday. I hope it is delivered tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear most of you like the scent. I probably will, too.

PalmTree, I'm sorry you don't care for the scent. What a disappointment that has to be.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not too sure about the fragrance either. Maybe it will grow on me. I love the lemon basil.

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 willdob3 said:
On 4/18/2014 aprilskies said: I was so hoping mine was going to come today. It was delivered to the local PO but that is where it stayed. So glad to hear its a nice scent, can't wait to take a sniff.

Mine is 3 hours away. It will either be delivered tomorrow or transferred to the local PO & delivered Monday. I hope it is delivered tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear most of you like the scent. I probably will, too.

PalmTree, I'm sorry you don't care for the scent. What a disappointment that has to be.

No worries, I have a stockpile of the guava (my fave) and the lemon basil from previous TSVs Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Received mine today and don't really like the scent. It will get used but won't reorder this scent.
Honored Contributor

PalmTree, my Guava TS is gone but I am still using my Basil Lemon TS & loving it. Korres products are great!

Esteemed Contributor

I got my White Grape yesterday. I used the body wash this morning & it may be my new favorite scent.

Honored Contributor

This is my 1st Korres buy so I can't comment on how it compares to the other scents, but I do like this one! Fresh & spring. Some of the fruity ones can be overly sweet & artificial smelling. This is more subtle. The body butter is divine!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I didn't check my tracking. I think since I ordered the Greek Yogurt Sleeping Cream kit after midnight, they may have waited to ship the 2 orders of the TS and this item at the same time.

Honestly, I'm not too picky about the lotion smells.. unless of course they're revolting.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I find they soak in and don't leave too much fragrance behind. I like the quality and the fact this one had anti-aging ingredients- which means I'll be using on my chest and neck.

Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 willdob3 said:

PalmTree, my Guava TS is gone but I am still using my Basil Lemon TS & loving it. Korres products are great!

willdob3 - The Vanilla Guava and Basil Lemon body washes are in my shower right now. Almost out of the first, but still have a tube of the body butter.

This TS couldn't have come at a better time!

Edited to say, I guess I should retract my statement above. I used some Vanilla Guava after my shower today and I can still smell a faint hint of this luscious aroma. The right vanilla is addicting.. not that artificial nauseating vanilla.

I'd have to say, the White Grape has stiff competition with the VG. But that's OK. I'm just happy to be re-stocking.