Highlighted
Super Contributor

I used it yesterday for the first time. I am 58 with dry to normal skin. I applied primer prior ( as I was not sure if it needed it or not). I also applied a light touch of It concealer under my eyes and on my nose( as I usually do with before any foundation). I bought both the light and the medium shades and I mixed them. I dotted it all over my face and blended with my fingers.

The foundation went on very smoothly. It was a nice shade for me and blended well.( I normally wear a light/ medium foundation shade). I set the foundation with a mist of mineral water. I will say that it gave good coverage- not cakey looking or dry- and my test for it was how my skin would look in 12 hours of working. When I got home I looked into my 10 X mirror and the foundation was still smooth and moist looking! No separation or cakey "in the lines" look! I will try it soon with no primer or concealer and see how it does and let you know what I think.

I would give this CC cream the grade of A. For me that is very high as I have many brands of Foundation that I have tried and non of them get an A!