Trusted Contributor

My IT Bye Bye concealer tube cracked down the middle anyone else?

I have no idea how this happened, but I have a long crack on the front of my IT Bye Bye concealer tube and it started leaking all over. I keep it in a side pocket in a cosmetic case so it doesn't come in contact with other tubes I wonder why this happened?

Anyone else have this problem with any IT product packinging?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My IT Bye Bye concealer tube cracked down the middle anyone else?

I haven't seen this happen but qvc should replace it free of charge.  Must have been a manufacturing defect.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Go to the It Cosmetics website and contact them with an email. If you can take a picture of the tube close up showing the crack in the tube and insert it in the email explaining your problem. Their customer service are very helpful and they probably will send you a new tube. Go to ItCosmetics.com, on the main page click onto the Menu, scroll down to bottom of page to: It Help and Information.
Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  OMG.  I would definitely contact IT Cosmetics for a refund or replacement.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I agree on trying to get a replacement. I tried mixing the light and medium concealers in a teeny tiny jar and it got gummy. It won't last exposed to air, even if sealed in a lid or plastic bag.