Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Just washed my hair yesterday.  I'd normally wait till tomorrow to wash but I have an 8:00 appt for an injection in my knee Smiley Sad  Guess I'll have to wash it again today.  8:00 appt means getting up at FIVE O'CLOCK.  It's a 1:15 hour drive to get there.  Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to having a 6" needle stuck in my boney knee! Smiley Surprised  2mg of Ativan will help LOL

Honored Contributor

@monicakm you're washing your hair to go get a shot?  If that was all I had scheduled for the day I certainly wouldn't bother.  2nd day hair is good enough for my doctor.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Hair just Knows

[ Edited ]

I misspoke.  I've been a day ahead for a week!  It's Thursday so I'll wash it tomorrow.  I tell my hairdresser that if my hair looks as good, if not better the next day, that's how I know I got a good cut Smiley Happy

ETA, that's why I need "good" hair Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

It's a tradition my parents started.  Anytime one of us has a medical procedure, it's followed by a trip to IHOP Smiley Happy  Might not be up to it tho.  I'm thinking the pain will be worse before it gets better.  And if he does both knees, forget about it!