Honored Contributor

Somehow, my hair just seems to know that tomorrow is the day I have a perm scheduled.  Best 2nd day hairI have had in quite some time.  It's a shame, since I'm going to get out in the yard and do some yard work, so I'll have to put it up, and it never looks right after that.  Guess I'll get my grocery store run in while it still looks good.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Somehow, my hair just seems to know that tomorrow is the day I have a perm scheduled.  Best 2nd day hairI have had in quite some time.  It's a shame, since I'm going to get out in the yard and do some yard work, so I'll have to put it up, and it never looks right after that.  Guess I'll get my grocery store run in while it still looks good.

@Icegoddess    So funny. My hair knows when a cut is coming...always looks great the day before. 

Trusted Contributor

Murphy's Law...My hair always looks it's best the day before I get my hair cut. 

Esteemed Contributor

My car is in on the game.  Perfect behavior at the shop.  Grrrrrr

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

My car is in on the game.  Perfect behavior at the shop.  Grrrrrr

@Still Raining Mine too.  I have had a starter issue for years and have taken it to several shops and nobody can find the problem.  A new starter didn't fix it either.  It's getting to where when I'm starting my car in a public place I get the "is she going need help" from at least one person.  Basically, I try to start it for several seconds, and if it doesn't start, I let it rest until the count of 5 and then it starts right up.  And then I just smile at the concerned people.

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining   Yes, it's called "unable to duplicate" when you bring your car to the mechanic and it runs fine.   LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess  OMG, our cars must be related.  I have the same problem....thought it was the battery........got a new battery...thoght it was the alternator......got a new alternator.....and so on.....

I cringe when I finish grocery shopping & load up my car with frozen items, especially.  I am afraid it won't start & I will be stuck there with melted ice cream among other perishables.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Hair, cars and my kids when small....Always sick when home and no cough/tummy ache  to detect once at the doc....temps gone, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Hair just Knows

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB any chance you drive a 23 year old Jeep?

ETA:  This time of the year I TRY to remember to take an insulated bag with an ice pack in it to the grocery to load my cold stuff.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess No, so maybe we are not related by blood, maybe adoption!  LOL  Good idea about the insulated bag, though.  Any season for me down here in Florida it would be needed!