Honored Contributor

Re: My Hair is now salt and pepper, and short and curly

@BLH   Years ago, I purchased a universal diffuser that fits on moost hair dryers. It's a soft rubber material that that can fold flat on itself for storage or travel. Check Amazon for diffusers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  Your new pic is darling!  I know you have had health issues for quite some time now.  I hope you are feeling better!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Thank you  a lot of it is emotional and the like, I am working on returning to the real world slowly 

@tends2dogs wrote:

@I am still oxox  Your new pic is darling!  I know you have had health issues for quite some time now.  I hope you are feeling better!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  Not feeling well can drain your strength.  That can be emotional especially with all that has been going on.  You will get there.  In your picture it looked like you were getting some sunshine.  Sometimes that can work wonders.

All the best!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

We try to get out for dinner a few times a week, w were out last night it was wonderful

@tends2dogs wrote:

@I am still oxox  Not feeling well can drain your strength.  That can be emotional especially with all that has been going on.  You will get there.  In your picture it looked like you were getting some sunshine.  Sometimes that can work wonders.

All the best!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox   Soon you will feel like your old self.  Getting back in the groove will make you happy and uplifted again.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link to another retailer

Valued Contributor

Thank you