Honored Contributor

My Hair is now salt and pepper, and short and curly

Due to my broken hip and the aftermath I had not been to a salon from Oct to April

I always had wavy hair that I hated always colored keratined it, well I got just got my second curly cut.

I am not longer doing color or treatments

I hair short curly hair and I am loving it, I let it dry on its own or use the Bed Head Dryer for curly hair.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: My Hair is now salt and pepper, and short and curly

It sounds pretty plus I love easy care hairstyles.  I have stick straight hair and I always admire those with wavy or curly hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

It sounds pretty plus I love easy care hairstyles.  I have stick straight hair and I always admire those with wavy or curly hair. 

@itsmagicThat makes two of us, but lots of people spend good money to straighten their curly hair.  So I guess we always want what we don't have. 

Congratulations on your new do @I am still oxox !

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxoxYour hair sounds beautiful and easy care is always a bonus point for a hairstyle in my book. 

Valued Contributor

Could you please describe the dryer that you use?  Where did you buy it and how much did it cost?   I see there are different ones.  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Congrats!  I did that two years ago.  One of my best decisions.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Due to my broken hip and the aftermath I had not been to a salon from Oct to April

I always had wavy hair that I hated always colored keratined it, well I got just got my second curly cut.

I am not longer doing color or treatments

I hair short curly hair and I am loving it, I let it dry on its own or use the Bed Head Dryer for curly hair.

@I am still oxox  It sounds very nice!  Also carefree.  You need to change your picture so we can see your new do!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@BLH 

I bought the dryer on Am -- zon, It is by Bed Head and called Curls in Check and was around $30.00

@BLH wrote:

Could you please describe the dryer that you use?  Where did you buy it and how much did it cost?   I see there are different ones.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I changed the photo to represent what I look like these days

Edited to spell photo correctly

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Congrats on your new natural color, freedom from hair dye and accepting your curls. 

I've found it so easy to deal with what God gave me instead of trying to force my hair to do something else...damaging it in the process.