Valued Contributor

I happened to stumble on the Tweak'd Today's Special last week. It was his self cleaning hair treatment foam and Rev'd Up Mist. Great concept, great reviews and a great price to boot. So I purchased it along with the Restore Hair Treatment. Tried it for the fist time today, and I have to say, I'm impressed! Easy application, rinses nicely and a comb glides through effortlessly. I will definitely be keeping my eyes out for his holiday kits and pricing. Repurchase all the way.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Hair TWEAK'D Out Today

So I know about the restore and cleansing foam because I've been using them for quite awhile now but how is the new mist? I know alot of people were asking about it, especially those who like and use the WEN replenishing treatment mist (not sure if you've used those). TIA!

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

So I know about the restore and cleansing foam because I've been using them for quite awhile now but how is the new mist? I know alot of people were asking about it, especially those who like and use the WEN replenishing treatment mist (not sure if you've used those). TIA!

I really like the new mist. For my hair, this one provides much more moisture.

Trusted Contributor

I love this line. Have been alternating with the rise and shine and ultra moisture and restore. Restore is very similar to the old Ojon restorative treatment, I can detect the faint smell of that product in the restore, Of the 3, this one leaves my hair with the most fullness,

I am going to keep using this line for a long time.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

How perfumed are those products?  I almost bought the Restore a couple of weeks ago when they had a great deal, and am kicking myself for not getting it!  BUT I have the nourishing cleanser, and I can only use it for the first cleanse, and then I have to follow with something else because the scent is so strong and lingers forever.  Otherwise, I do like the product.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME wrote:

How perfumed are those products?  I almost bought the Restore a couple of weeks ago when they had a great deal, and am kicking myself for not getting it!  BUT I have the nourishing cleanser, and I can only use it for the first cleanse, and then I have to follow with something else because the scent is so strong and lingers forever.  Otherwise, I do like the product.

The restore is scented as much as the nourishing cleanser if not more. I like the scent though and it doesn't bother me and leaves only a light scent on my hair once it dries.

Valued Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

ItsME, I tried this line also, but the over-the-top perfume was just horrible to my nose. And, you're right .. it lingered forever.  I returned the product because of the strong perfumes which I could not stomach.

I actually emailed the company and asked if they have plans to produce a completely unscented version of their products. They responded immediately and said that they've heard from many, many people about the strong perfumes and may consider an unscented version at some point. Sure hope they do because I liked the product a lot but could never, ever use it because of the intense perfume.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

The restore is scented as much as the nourishing cleanser if not more. I like the scent though and it doesn't bother me and leaves only a light scent on my hair once it dries.

Thanks HappyDaze.  That is good information.  I'm glad it works for you.  On me, the scent lingers and lingers and lingers!

Respected Contributor

AspenGrove.  Thank you for your post. It would be really GREAT if they'd do an unscented version.  I think it would be good news for them too... it would probably give a good boost to sales.