Super Contributor

Re: My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

Hi shoe--thanks so much for keeping us updated. Sierra has been so much in my thoughts, especially at this time of year. She will not be forgotten.

Respected Contributor

I live on the peninsula and pray often for Sierra and her family. I hope that they will get the closure that they deserve.

Contributor

Hi shoekitty and everyone else, shoekitty, thank you so much for this update. 3 years......I can not believe it's been 3 years...too long...so sad. Thanks for keeping this thread alive everyone. Sierra, you are not forgotten.
Trusted Contributor

Shoekitty, thanks for the update. I was surprised to see some television reports about this last court appearance. I'm hoping they'll set a date in April. We'll see.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone. I missed television coverage, but my Mom said they had some coverage today on the Bay area news. Did anyone see it? Was it about ceasing the search?

I just feel so bad for the family. They are strong, as most are in their circumstance . I cannot imagine awaking one day, and never seeing a member of my family forever. Gone, just gone, and no answers. Then having the wheels of justice stall. 3 years in jail just about and he hasn't even been to trial. It wasn't that long ago he even made a plea. What a jerk! Oh well, God's timing is perfect. He is always on time. There will be answers one day

Honored Contributor

Yuko

How have you been. We have missed you. How is your sister?

Valued Contributor

Such a sad, sad situation. It is hard to read about little Sierra without tears. I can't even imagine what her family and loved ones are going through. Prayers, prayers and more prayers. Heartbreaking is all I can say.

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

Never mind, I just now read the news reports. Tragic for this young girl, and her family.
Trusted Contributor

I saw KGO's coverage today.
Honored Contributor

cookie, rita and tissy

Thank you for checking in. Sierra's family appreciates your concern and thoughts. I know they do!