Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

Thanks for the update, shoekitty--this situation is so very sad in many ways. I cannot even imagine what Sierra's family is going through. I pray that things move forward and justice prevails.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks or the update shoekitty. Still praying for Sierra and her family.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know how much of Sierra's blood was found in that dude's car? If it was a small amount, Sierra could have survived somehow. This mystery is like that little British girl, Madalyn McCann.

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 ritasNo1Fan said:

Does anyone know how much of Sierra's blood was found in that dude's car? If it was a small amount, Sierra could have survived somehow. This mystery is like that little British girl, Madalyn McCann.

Her hair and blood was found in the trunk of AGT car. I believe a bit of blood was found on passenger side of car. Much of the case surrounds the cell phone and clothes of hers that were found. His DNA was found on her clothes. Then her DNA was found in his car. He maintained her never met her, didn't know who she was.

There are some documents on the court site for the public

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update. Very upsetting . . .
Trusted Contributor

There was a court appearance on April 8th. Has anyone heard what went on during this hearing? I can't seem to find anything other than the actual court minutes which are "Greek" to me. I only know that AGT was there, and there are 2 new dates listed... 5/13/15 and 4/15/15.

Did anyone read anything, or see any news reports, about what happened at court on the 8th?

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

I believe there is supposed to be another court date tomorrow. Hopefully, barring any date changes, there will be some mention of it in the media. Praying for the family and friends. They are not forgotten.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

I live in the area. From what I have read, there is enough circumstantial evidence to convict him, but it would be comforting for the family if they had closure.

Honored Contributor

I am so grateful QVC left this thread during the board reorganization.  I wish I could reveal how helpful it has been.  The thread before change had over 250,000 hits I think.  I cannot wait for the day when all is revealed, the details are publicly known, and justice is served. I know the day will come, it always does.  It just is on His time, not ours.

The next court date for AGT will be in 3 weeks, July 29.  It is so hard to believe it has been 3 years she has been gone.  My granddaughter was  Junior in HS, and now starting her 3rd year in college.

The defendant will be tried for not only Sierra case, but the attacks on 2 other women previous to when Sierra went missing.

I want to mention again I will just post when there is info on case.

Trusted Contributor

A trial date has finally been set for the Sierra LaMar murder case. The date is set for April 25, 2016. I'm glad they're finally going to get the trial started. 

Here are 2 links to information regarding this case.

http://kron4.com/2015/09/02/trial-date-set-for-sierra-lamars-murder-case/

http://kron4.com/2015/09/03/mark-klaas-talks-sierra-lamars-murder-case/

Member Since 11/20/2008