Honored Contributor

My FUNNY story for the week... full details if you are up for a read!

So, after a long brush with bronchitis... last week it was time for an X-ray.  Weak from coughing... I dragged myself to the X-ray place after seeing the MD.

A young man (late 20s?) ushered me back to the pretty dressing room... all done up in pink. 

He handed me a paper half-gown and asked the questions:

Have you had any chest surgeries?

Then turning red... he was stammering around the question of was I wearing an underwire bra...

The last thing a young man of this age wants to talk about with a woman is the fashioning of the intimate apparel she is wearing  LOL

He kind of said "is that a cami...? (trailing off to a whisper) that you are wearing?"

I said..."Oh, you want to know if I am wearing an "underwire" and well, yes... me feeling around...well NO I guess not... well??? I don't know?"

His final decision was "let's just remove and wear this... just to be safe."

So here I am in the dressing room puzzled.  The EXPENSIVE ($60) cami with a built-in BRA I was wearing under a burn-out tee had a "wire" in one side... and NOTHING on the other side!!!!

What an embarrassing way to find out that the expensive intimate I had bought was DEFECTIVE!!!

AWKWARD!!! ROTFL...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: My FUNNY story for the week... full details if you are up for a read!

That's funny.  That poor kid.  Ha!  I imagine he will learn a lot he didn't know before on this job!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: My FUNNY story for the week... full details if you are up for a read!

I would have been listing

♥Surface of the Sun♥