Valued Contributor

Re: My Experience Ordering Directly from It Cosmetics

@tsavorite wrote:

I also placed a order during the most recent 40% off sale items....I ordered several items (just 1) but 2 of the lip trio's for 19.50.  My order came quickly and packed very nicely BUT I only had 1 of the lip trio's kit!  Sure enough I was billed for the 2 on my receipt.  I did call their CS right away (next morning as I got it late the prior evening) and she at first said they would send out the missing item.  I was very happy.  Then I get a email explaining it was sold out and a credit was issued to my CC instead.

Not a great experience but not as bad as yours or my previous one to this order.  That one I was on auto delivery for the brush cleaner spray...it came to my house and had leaked out...totally dry bottle!  Then the next day I get another delivery with a perfect intact bottle.  I check my CC and sure enough they had charged me 2 times!  Back on the phone to CS...finally got that credited off my card. 

I decided to cancel that auto delivery with them.  If that last sale hadn't been so AMAZING on a few items I really wanted I wouldn't have been ordering again but I took the risk...at least everything else in my order was there.  

They must have gotten to many orders and the people packing them up are being very sloppy.  Bet they got lot's of calls about missing products from orders.

That's what I ordered - 4 of the lip trios and only recived one in a small box. I am glad they took care of you. What a hassle and disappointment. When I sat on hold waiting for a supervisor is when I googled It Cosmetics customer service reviews. I was shocked. We aren't the only ones who had a problem. Poor customer service will ruin a company. 

Valued Contributor

I am glad you told us about your experience as none of us wants to have poor customer service, these days.  Poor customer service can be so frustrating.  I feel the same way about Andrew Lessman's customer service.  People who answer the phone in his ProCaps Labs are nice, but totally ineffective to solve any issues at all.  I went round with them and finally had to refuse the product and they had to give me a refund.  But the hassel was incredible and I won't buy anything from them again.  The worst customer service I have ever had in years and years!

Valued Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I am glad you told us about your experience as none of us wants to have poor customer service, these days.  Poor customer service can be so frustrating.  I feel the same way about Andrew Lessman's customer service.  People who answer the phone in his ProCaps Labs are nice, but totally ineffective to solve any issues at all.  I went round with them and finally had to refuse the product and they had to give me a refund.  But the hassel was incredible and I won't buy anything from them again.  The worst customer service I have ever had in years and years!

Thank you for sharing about ProCaps. I called them once and frankly, I wasn't impressed. Very nice but it was almost like a scripted call. Glad you got your refund. 

Valued Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

@customerqvc2 wrote:

Thank you for sharing about ProCaps. I called them once and frankly, I wasn't impressed. Very nice but it was almost like a scripted call. Glad you got your refund. 

You know, now that you mention this, I had a strong feeling that the customer service people at ProCapss are taught to SELL and not to solve any problems.  Each time I called (a total of 12 in as many days), people said repeatedly, "This never happens."  The better response would have been, "I am sorry this happened and let's see what we can do to make it right."  Nope, they never said anything like that.

Contributor

Yes you can get some great deals on eBay, but you have to be VERY careful.  A lot of what is sold is counterfit. The ones you waited 2-3 weeks for, most likely were counterfit from China.

I  always buy from "top rated" sellers, and be sure and read reviews.  And I only deal with sellers rated 100% in cust feedbackSmiley Happy If the price is too good to be true, it usually is!  That being said, it is an excellent place to buy.  I think eBay has come a long way.  It is no longer just used old products.  And I know for a fact, there are people selling on Amazon, that turn around and buy the item off eBay to ship. So people think they are buying from Amazon, but that product comes from eBaySmiley Happy