Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Evine auto ship on Pep 40 peptide cream 3.4 ounce

@Valstybaby, I did not say you should not expect certain things. I do not know what deal there was with FLES duo specifically, that brought this subscription to an end. I said - “ I “ do not expect anything, that’s all I said. It kind of makes things easier on me and I get less frustrated over little things. There was a good deal on bonus size FLES on this last Isomers’ visit, only $29.
Esteemed Contributor

Also, sometimes it’s good to call the CSR and find out what’s wrong with a subscription. It could be something with a payment method. I had instances, when my CC expiration date had to be updated, and also when I purchased paying with PayPal - they don’t bill PayPal for the future shipments. So I had to update my payment method. I’d call them and ask. You als get a chance to voice your disappointment if they stopped the program directly to the company.
Valued Contributor

FWIW about a yr ago evine sent me a letter saying one of my subscription orders would be discontinued. It was a fairly recent order at the time so I called CS to complain and they said the letters were sent out in error . Regardless I will say that evine seems to cancel more a/d than hsn or the q, at least that’s my experience.
Regular Contributor

If you don't mind saying how much did you pay for the 3.4 oz.  I just recently bought the 1.7 oz at $50. because I had a coupon for $20.  I really like it but don't think I can continue to pay the full price.  I was hoping it would go on sale or they would have a bigger size for a better price.  I imagine it will be Christmas before Dimitri will have another really good sale.

Respected Contributor

@2penny wrote:

If you don't mind saying how much did you pay for the 3.4 oz.  I just recently bought the 1.7 oz at $50. because I had a coupon for $20.  I really like it but don't think I can continue to pay the full price.  I was hoping it would go on sale or they would have a bigger size for a better price.  I imagine it will be Christmas before Dimitri will have another really good sale.

@2pennyIt was $59.99 when it was a TTV.  I don't remember what the shipping was.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It is suppose to ship today....my auto ship page on their site says ERROR on status of the order.

i have a feeling that they are going to stop auto ship on this one.....can you all check your subscriptions for auto ship to see if yours say error?

....rather disappointing...but they do this all time.

@SeaMaiden, you probably need to call and find out what's going on with your order.

I just now checked my subscription for Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Pep40 Creme Riche Peptide Cream 3.4oz and it appears to be fine for another FOUR shipments.

The last shipment is scheduled for June 2019.

Price: $59.99
S&H: $2.99

Respected Contributor

I think the autoship program states 'error' if the item doesn't ship on the day that it's supposed to.  My orders have been canceled because I put them on hold for too long.  For me, that 3.4 oz jar lasts a very long time.

Regular Contributor

@Linmo thanks for info.  That is a really good price that I wish I had gotten in on.  If Dimitri recently had it as TTV it  probably won't be featured again for a while.T

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It is suppose to ship today....my auto ship page on their site says ERROR on status of the order.

i have a feeling that they are going to stop auto ship on this one.....can you all check your subscriptions for auto ship to see if yours say error?

....rather disappointing...but they do this all time.

They stopped mine after 3 and said it was only for 3 auto deliveries which is NOT true but I had no way to prove it so there is nothing I can do.. Evine sucks.

@Valstybaby  Did you order your subscription when the Pep40 cream was originally lauched in the bigger size?  If so, it's true that it was only to be for three shipments.  Because of that, I ordered a few that way and pushed out the subsequent shipments.

It was the larger size but I never remember them saying e shipments.  Maybe I have to pay more attention.  Evine also cancelled my isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum Duo for no apparent reason since she still sells it.