Honored Contributor

My Evine auto ship on Pep 40 peptide cream 3.4 ounce

It is suppose to ship today....my auto ship page on their site says ERROR on status of the order.

i have a feeling that they are going to stop auto ship on this one.....can you all check your subscriptions for auto ship to see if yours say error?

....rather disappointing...but they do this all time.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Evine auto ship on Pep 40 peptide cream 3.4 ounce

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It is suppose to ship today....my auto ship page on their site says ERROR on status of the order.

i have a feeling that they are going to stop auto ship on this one.....can you all check your subscriptions for auto ship to see if yours say error?

They stopped mine after 3 and said it was only for 3 auto deliveries which is NOT true but I had no way to prove it so there is nothing I can do.. Evine sucks.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They stopped mine after 3 and said it was only for 3 auto deliveries which is NOT true but I had no way to prove it so there is nothing I can do.. Evine sucks.

I remember on the visit I ordered it on that they did say it was  two or three deliveries....but, this was only going to be my second one after the first one.   So I wonder why they would not fulfill the subscription? 

Trusted Contributor

Their subscription is never a guarantee. The hosts says one thing on the air, their policy/availability is another. When I'm in the moment & the hosts scream "subscription, subscription", I sign up! But no expectations! I am pleasantly surprised sometimes but I cannot push back dates or cancel. Almost always cancellation comes with "no subscription for you" letter! Yes, like the soup guy from SeinfeldWoman LOL

Having said that, they may have some special this upcoming visit in Sept. Evine typically discontinues subscription & offers a special price. they did that with Isomers eye serum. I do not like evine's business practices when it comes to subscription so I recently canceled all except 2 bare essentials. If I can get good prices or alternates I'd rather stock up & cancel those too.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Valstybaby  Did you order your subscription when the Pep40 cream was originally lauched in the bigger size?  If so, it's true that it was only to be for three shipments.  Because of that, I ordered a few that way and pushed out the subsequent shipments.

Frequent Contributor

I just looked at my Evine account and my autoship for the Skinn deep wrinkle protocol night creme that is supposed to ship today says ERROR too.  I guess they are having computer problems again????

Esteemed Contributor

I do not expect a subscription to be delivered to me forever. Get happy and thankful when they offer my favorite product or a brand new one I’m interested in on subscription, and I always subscribe! Many times I don’t even get the next shipments, because there’s a better special offered or I don’t need a product for some reason. Not all subscriptions suppose to last too long, some of them only a few shipments, and who am I to dictate to a company how to conduct their business? The good product always comes back in stock later on and often with a good special price. So I know - I won’t be without. Isomers had to cancel several subscriptions last year, especially on multiple item kits, because isomers went through reformulating several of products, which were In those kits. So the entire kits were cancelled. My stash is as plentiful as ever, and I don’t worry much about replenishing the products I love - they come back! Vendor visits offer good deals and I’m looking forward to catch them!
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Valstybaby  Did you order your subscription when the Pep40 cream was originally lauched in the bigger size?  If so, it's true that it was only to be for three shipments.  Because of that, I ordered a few that way and pushed out the subsequent shipments.

@JeanLouiseFinch I honestly don’t remember. Did they offer the bigger size at another time after that was not for only 3 shipments?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
I do not expect a subscription to be delivered to me forever. Get happy and thankful when they offer my favorite product or a brand new one I’m interested in on subscription, and I always subscribe! Many times I don’t even get the next shipments, because there’s a better special offered or I don’t need a product for some reason. Not all subscriptions suppose to last too long, some of them only a few shipments, and who am I to dictate to a company how to conduct their business? The good product always comes back in stock later on and often with a good special price. So I know - I won’t be without. Isomers had to cancel several subscriptions last year, especially on multiple item kits, because isomers went through reformulating several of products, which were In those kits. So the entire kits were cancelled. My stash is as plentiful as ever, and I don’t worry much about replenishing the products I love - they come back! Vendor visits offer good deals and I’m looking forward to catch them!

@sonechko When I purchase on subscription and they say “for as long as you remain in the plan” I don’t expect them to be cancelled like my Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum Duo. 

Frequent Contributor

Mine doesn't say error. I have two orders of the pep40. One ships every 90 days and the other ships every 60 days. One began last October. One began April 2018.