Respected Contributor

Re: My DESTROYED Beekman order from EVINE WAS....

@sommertime wrote:

CS at Evine is really non-existent, they answer the phones, but they are unable to do anything for the customer to resolve the issue in a reasonable manner. Between cs and the shipping dept. they really offer me no service or reason to buy from them.

Placed an order directly with Beekman recently, and wow, the cs was wonderful, the rep. was very nice and pleasant to talk to.The order was placed on Mon.,shipped that afternoon and arrived at my door that Wednesday! Now is that fast shipping or what?!Woman Very Happy

Only thing left at evine is Skinn, I reallllyyyy wish Dimitri would go to HSN, too! I know his anniversary show is coming up, but gives me pause for thought. Oh, what to do.....Woman Frustrated

@sommertime  Weeks ago, I also placed an order through Beekman and had the same experience with them. Very friendly and courteous. Order placed mid afternoon and received the next day. If only service could be like that everywhere!

Maybe I'm crazy, but wasn't Dimitri on HSN at one time, years ago? I'm thinking the line was under a different name?

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@sommertime  Weeks ago, I also placed an order through Beekman and had the same experience with them. Very friendly and courteous. Order placed mid afternoon and received the next day. If only service could be like that everywhere!

Maybe I'm crazy, but wasn't Dimitri on HSN at one time, years ago? I'm thinking the line was under a different name?

@lmt You are correct, he was on HSN at one time, I believe the name of the products then were Parthena (sp), then he showed up at E as Skinn. I only tried his skincare since it has been Skinn.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Shlamlam, i agree, I've had great customer service from Beekmans site, and coupons, and fast delivery.
Shlamlan, I hope you can move on from your experience and I know from your previous posts you said you WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, based on your personal reasons(not going into), we all read your posts. I'm very glad Evine corrected your credit, and nice to hear Beekmans customer service have treated you better. I hope you can move past this and find another line that suites you.
Occasional Contributor

Skinn started on HSN as Parthena and did not do well. His ego was stroked at shopnbc and then evine. He was super rude on hsn and I will not buy from him. He is too car salesman slick for me. Leaning on the counter, taking his glasses off and starting with “girls....” as he tells me to buy three of everything at this price. 

Occasional Contributor

Pathena on HSN 

Honored Contributor

Just yesterday I had excellent service with Evine. I bought a silver hinged bangle bracelet for a Christmas present for one of my daughters, I ordered it last week and received it Thursday.  The bracelet was beautiful but I realised that she would want the thicker bracelet that would cost more money. After calling CS and telling her that I was going to return the thinner bracelet, she put in my account for it to be an exchange and she gave me the second one for the same price. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple  I have to say, this experience with EVINE shocked me because I've never had an issue with them before regarding a return or exchange. I, too, would read other posts about this "nasty company" and the problems others had and think "wow, I've never had any problem" and move on.

From reading posts on other forums as well as the Beekman 1802 site (which their CS directed me too), I really think this was something "personal" regarding Beekman leaving EVINE. I know that sounds childish and "oh COME ON' but after reading about so many others that had virtually identical posts...I'm wondering. We all had multiple orders that were thrown (not packed) into a HUGE box which contained no packing material; we all had heavy items mixed in with light-weight items and well received torn, damaged boxes that were missing items and had items broken/open/ruined.  Not to mention there is no way to replace them as EVINE no longer carries the merchandise. When contacted, the company was....apathetic. It was Beekman who stood up to help out the customers.

Bizarre all around and yet, there it is. I'm glad you received excellent CS from EVINE; that's the way it SHOULD be. Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care