Honored Contributor

I put on some Bare Minerals blush this morning at 11:00 before I went to work, came home after closing and about 20 minutes in the grocery store, about 9:15.  I went upstairs to change, happened to look in the mirror and couldn't believe my makeup looked so good.  The blush was still on!

Does anyone else have a good blush that stays on with no refreshening?

Valued Contributor

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

The Tarte powder blushes stay on all day.  I also have good luck with the Makeup Forever HD cream blush.  

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller's blushes have always lasted all day & then some for me.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I put on some Bare Minerals blush this morning at 11:00 before I went to work, came home after closing and about 20 minutes in the grocery store, about 9:15.  I went upstairs to change, happened to look in the mirror and couldn't believe my makeup looked so good.  The blush was still on!

Does anyone else have a good blush that stays on with no refreshening?

Cream or powder blush (I'm guessing powder)?  A lot of their products have looked very appealing lately.

Honored Contributor

Check out Tarte too.  I will have to take a look at BM.  Thanks.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I have never acquired the hang of blush.  I had all these Bare Escentuals blushes and gave them all away except for two that were gifts. I always thought I looked horrible in blush and brow products.

Honored Contributor

Laura Geller and most recenlty Dior.....They have some beautiful blush colors and although very pricey, I wanted this one color so badly and I waited and waited and finally after about a year, I splurged and bought it, and it is gorgeous and lasts all day. This compact will last me forever!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I've used my NARS Blush in Madly all week. I love it! I agree that LG has some really good blushes! 

Respected Contributor

I use Benefit Fine One - One Color Trio first then I add Too Faced blush on and it lasts all day long. I also use Tarte sometimes and it also lasts. The Benefit seems to help keep the color in place all day. 

I also like Laura Geller Blush and Benefit Dandelion.  I use to wear Dior too, but it got to be quite expensive, it is definitely a splurge.

Respected Contributor

All my blushes stay on, but I wear foundation and powder. Layering always makes make-up last. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )