Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,260
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!


vermint wrote:

Laura Geller's blushes have always lasted all day & then some for me.


I got one in a subscription box and I was really impressed with it. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor
Posts: 387
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

LORAC Pro Powder Cheek Stain 12 hour stays on me. The Bobbie Brown pot rouge did not.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,651
Registered: ‎09-12-2013

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!


PurpleBunny wrote:

vermint wrote:

Laura Geller's blushes have always lasted all day & then some for me.


I got one in a subscription box and I was really impressed with it. 


@PurpleBunny  I have her baked blush in Pink Grapefruit and it's pretty. LG has great blushes. Which one did you get? 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,260
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!


wvufan wrote:

PurpleBunny wrote:

vermint wrote:

Laura Geller's blushes have always lasted all day & then some for me.


I got one in a subscription box and I was really impressed with it. 


@PurpleBunny  I have her baked blush in Pink Grapefruit and it's pretty. LG has great blushes. Which one did you get? 


I believe it's called tropic hues?  Something like that.  It's a wee bit bright for my very porcelain skin, but I powder over it a bit and it works!!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor
Posts: 618
Registered: ‎02-24-2016

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

@wvufan A dual fiber brush is excelllent for highly pigmentated blush too. A usual blush brush picks up too much product for that type of blush.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,651
Registered: ‎09-12-2013

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!


Kabella wrote:

@wvufan A dual fiber brush is excelllent for highly pigmentated blush too. A usual blush brush picks up too much product for that type of blush.


I agree. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,527
Registered: ‎06-10-2010

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

I think my Clinique Color Pop blush stays on real well.  I find it a happy medium between powder blush and cream blush. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 530
Registered: ‎10-06-2010

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!


CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Laura Geller and most recenlty Dior.....They have some beautiful blush colors and although very pricey, I wanted this one color so badly and I waited and waited and finally after about a year, I splurged and bought it, and it is gorgeous and lasts all day. This compact will last me forever!!!!!!!!


What shade of the Dior blush did you get?  There was only one Dior powder blush compact I splurged on and couldn't resist and that was the shade Rosy, exclusive to Sephora.  I LOVE that blush, smells like roses - I just couldn't resist!  I bought it several years ago and it is still going strong - SOOO Beautiful !!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,139
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!


fitfuninformed wrote:

CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Laura Geller and most recenlty Dior.....They have some beautiful blush colors and although very pricey, I wanted this one color so badly and I waited and waited and finally after about a year, I splurged and bought it, and it is gorgeous and lasts all day. This compact will last me forever!!!!!!!!


What shade of the Dior blush did you get?  There was only one Dior powder blush compact I splurged on and couldn't resist and that was the shade Rosy, exclusive to Sephora.  I LOVE that blush, smells like roses - I just couldn't resist!  I bought it several years ago and it is still going strong - SOOO Beautiful !!


It is called Coral Cruise, and I just love it-gorgeous color.......

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View