Respected Contributor

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

@vermint wrote:

Laura Geller's blushes have always lasted all day & then some for me.

I got one in a subscription box and I was really impressed with it. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

LORAC Pro Powder Cheek Stain 12 hour stays on me. The Bobbie Brown pot rouge did not.

Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@PurpleBunny  I have her baked blush in Pink Grapefruit and it's pretty. LG has great blushes. Which one did you get? 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@PurpleBunny  I have her baked blush in Pink Grapefruit and it's pretty. LG has great blushes. Which one did you get? 

I believe it's called tropic hues?  Something like that.  It's a wee bit bright for my very porcelain skin, but I powder over it a bit and it works!!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan A dual fiber brush is excelllent for highly pigmentated blush too. A usual blush brush picks up too much product for that type of blush.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@wvumountiefan A dual fiber brush is excelllent for highly pigmentated blush too. A usual blush brush picks up too much product for that type of blush.

I agree. 

Honored Contributor

I think my Clinique Color Pop blush stays on real well.  I find it a happy medium between powder blush and cream blush. 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Laura Geller and most recenlty Dior.....They have some beautiful blush colors and although very pricey, I wanted this one color so badly and I waited and waited and finally after about a year, I splurged and bought it, and it is gorgeous and lasts all day. This compact will last me forever!!!!!!!!

What shade of the Dior blush did you get?  There was only one Dior powder blush compact I splurged on and couldn't resist and that was the shade Rosy, exclusive to Sephora.  I LOVE that blush, smells like roses - I just couldn't resist!  I bought it several years ago and it is still going strong - SOOO Beautiful !!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Laura Geller and most recenlty Dior.....They have some beautiful blush colors and although very pricey, I wanted this one color so badly and I waited and waited and finally after about a year, I splurged and bought it, and it is gorgeous and lasts all day. This compact will last me forever!!!!!!!!

What shade of the Dior blush did you get?  There was only one Dior powder blush compact I splurged on and couldn't resist and that was the shade Rosy, exclusive to Sephora.  I LOVE that blush, smells like roses - I just couldn't resist!  I bought it several years ago and it is still going strong - SOOO Beautiful !!

It is called Coral Cruise, and I just love it-gorgeous color.......