Honored Contributor

My Blush Really Stayed On!

I put on some Bare Minerals blush this morning at 11:00 before I went to work, came home after closing and about 20 minutes in the grocery store, about 9:15.  I went upstairs to change, happened to look in the mirror and couldn't believe my makeup looked so good.  The blush was still on!

Does anyone else have a good blush that stays on with no refreshening?

Regular Contributor

Re: My Blush Really Stayed On!

The Tarte powder blushes stay on all day.  I also have good luck with the Makeup Forever HD cream blush.  

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller's blushes have always lasted all day & then some for me.

Valued Contributor

ECBG wrote:

I put on some Bare Minerals blush this morning at 11:00 before I went to work, came home after closing and about 20 minutes in the grocery store, about 9:15.  I went upstairs to change, happened to look in the mirror and couldn't believe my makeup looked so good.  The blush was still on!

Does anyone else have a good blush that stays on with no refreshening?

Cream or powder blush (I'm guessing powder)?  A lot of their products have looked very appealing lately.

Honored Contributor

Check out Tarte too.  I will have to take a look at BM.  Thanks.  Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I have never acquired the hang of blush.  I had all these Bare Escentuals blushes and gave them all away except for two that were gifts. I always thought I looked horrible in blush and brow products.

Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller and most recenlty Dior.....They have some beautiful blush colors and although very pricey, I wanted this one color so badly and I waited and waited and finally after about a year, I splurged and bought it, and it is gorgeous and lasts all day. This compact will last me forever!!!!!!!!

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...
Trusted Contributor

I've used my NARS Blush in Madly all week. I love it! I agree that LG has some really good blushes! 

Trusted Contributor

I use Benefit Fine One - One Color Trio first then I add Too Faced blush on and it lasts all day long. I also use Tarte sometimes and it also lasts. The Benefit seems to help keep the color in place all day. 

I also like Laura Geller Blush and Benefit Dandelion.  I use to wear Dior too, but it got to be quite expensive, it is definitely a splurge.

Respected Contributor

All my blushes stay on, but I wear foundation and powder. Layering always makes make-up last. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View