Valued Contributor

@glam_girl wrote:

@elated wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Fressa wrote:

I have a T3 which I love. I think I paid $60 for it which I thought was expensive but it has has lasted for years. It dries my hair fast but doesn't fry it. My husband tried it and liked it so much that I had to buy him one. That says a lot

T3 on coupon at Costco

My son bought me the T3 dryer that comes with a brush from Costco. It was selling for $69.00.  It was a Birthday gift. I used it last night and my hair looks great. They have the T3 curling iron on sale for $44.00. I would highly recommend this dryer.

I had the T3 in the past both in full size and travel size and the full size died in less than 6 months.  The travel size had a long life until I dropped it and then it died.  This also happened to me with Bio Ionic blow dryers.  They died in less than a year.  I'd say it is very important to know a few things before buying a blow dryer in addition to the budget: 1) length and texture of the hair 2) do you want a straight, wavy or curly look 3) time available for styling  and 4)how often are you planning to use it.  Most blow dryers are not built for daily use because their motors don't have a long life.

T3 hair dryers are the only ones I have found that did not make my hair all staticky until recently that is. T3's are fantastic, but they only last me 2 years at best. I went to Costco to get the T3 on sale a few weeks ago and they had a demo for Thairapy 365 infrared heat hair dryers for $59 with a limited lifetime warranty. I opted to try that instead this time around. No Static either with that one and my hair seems to retain more moisture. So far very happy with it. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino Full-Size Dryer

Lightweight, easy to hold, top-rated. $130 on Amazon.

@SilleeMeeThey had this blowdryer in our hotel in London.  I absolutely LOVED it.  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino Full-Size Dryer

Lightweight, easy to hold, top-rated. $130 on Amazon.

@SilleeMeeThey had this blowdryer in our hotel in London.  I absolutely LOVED it.  

It's such a nice dryer! I had mine for a few years but I kept dropping it because I have dexterity issues. One day it stopped working.Woman Sad I was very sad about that. So I went to look for another BaByliss and came across a smaller travel-size titanium and it's been a lifesaver. Small but powerful...I love it. @nyc1  Wow London must have been great!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

@glam_girl wrote:

@elated wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Fressa wrote:

I have a T3 which I love. I think I paid $60 for it which I thought was expensive but it has has lasted for years. It dries my hair fast but doesn't fry it. My husband tried it and liked it so much that I had to buy him one. That says a lot

T3 on coupon at Costco

My son bought me the T3 dryer that comes with a brush from Costco. It was selling for $69.00.  It was a Birthday gift. I used it last night and my hair looks great. They have the T3 curling iron on sale for $44.00. I would highly recommend this dryer.

I had the T3 in the past both in full size and travel size and the full size died in less than 6 months.  The travel size had a long life until I dropped it and then it died.  This also happened to me with Bio Ionic blow dryers.  They died in less than a year.  I'd say it is very important to know a few things before buying a blow dryer in addition to the budget: 1) length and texture of the hair 2) do you want a straight, wavy or curly look 3) time available for styling  and 4)how often are you planning to use it.  Most blow dryers are not built for daily use because their motors don't have a long life.

T3 hair dryers are the only ones I have found that did not make my hair all staticky until recently that is. T3's are fantastic, but they only last me 2 years at best. I went to Costco to get the T3 on sale a few weeks ago and they had a demo for Thairapy 365 infrared heat hair dryers for $59 with a limited lifetime warranty. I opted to try that instead this time around. No Static either with that one and my hair seems to retain more moisture. So far very happy with it. 

I also purchased this T3 dryer from Costco as it was on sale for the 69.00 with the brush and it does work well BUT it is heavy IMO.  Guess I was just used to my lighter weight dryer.  

I am also concerned about how long this T3 will last.....I tried them in the past from Q long ago....within 6mo's it had died....I tried 2 different ones that they launched and neither lasted even a year.  And I remember they were over $100!  I did send one back and got a replacement but it too died.  I also remember the originals had a horrible "whine" sound coming from it...hated it!

This one from Costco doesn't make that awful sound...my hair doesn't frizz with...I have naturally curly hair that is light/med thickness.  

I figure if it stops working I can at least take it right back to Costco for a refund.

But I am taking notes on this thread....that BabyblissPRO titanium portofino is in my sights!  Just in case.