Respected Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

@wifey2qt   Mine came too!!!!   i am going to try to wait to open it until the bash...i am having some friends over for mimosas  and we are all going to open them together!!!

Now that's a hard wait!!!!!  Woman LOL

New Contributor
Did you get a pump sprayer for the Wen mist? Mine just had the brush and a cap on the top. Kind of defeats the purpose of a “mist” 😀. However, the box is fantastic!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Beauty Box arrived!

[ Edited ]

WEN's phone # and contact info is on the bottle. You can call or email and request a spray nozzle. Their CS is really great in sending out nozzles or pumps when needed. I don't have a clue why this was omitted. Same with Beekman. I don't know their policy but Google for contact info and give it a try. I don't know what to say about the Belle Beauty lipliner. My box didn't have one either, which was disappointing as its a very nice product I'd anticipated receiving. 

Respected Contributor

I got one maybe 3 years ago and liked most everything in it.   Having looked at the list of what's in this one, there are only about 9-10 things I'd use.  I'd love to have those but...

Respected Contributor

My box also did not include the lip liner.

I know it's not mixed in with the shredded packing grass because I took it all out and placed in large ziploc bags to recycle in gift baskets.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Regarding the lip liner, I went through the shredded paper again, very thoroughly, and Voila, I found it!  It wasn't easy, but I was determined.  Also, I messaged Wen, and here is the response I received: "We are aware of the issue and our operations manager is working diligently on a solution to get all customers their sprayers via QVC. This was, unfortunately, a packout error and we are currently working with QVC to ship the sprayers as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding."  

I also contacted Beekman and got a quick response via email: 

Hi Judy.

Great! Thank you so much for verifying all that information. I have asked my warehouse to to ship you out a pump, please look for that to arrive soon! 

Please let us know if you have any questions,
Have a great weekend! 

Sabrina

Both are class acts.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my beauty box today by UPS.

I didn't know that it had even shipped until I received a UPS notice that it was arriving today.

Nothing had leaked in the box, and the box was intact.

I also did not receive pumps for Chaz' bronzing product, or for the Beekman hand and body wash, either.

Like some of you, I also did not receive the Belle Lip Liner product.

However, I have noticed that with other beauty boxes like the beauty boxes for cancer support, product item substitutions may be made.

I noticed that I received at least one different substitution in my box in addition to the products that someone had listed as being in the boxes.

I did not receive a bar of Beekman soap, if that was supposed to be included in our boxes?

Off the top of my head without having the items in front of me:

A Dr. Peter Thomas Roth Facial Moisturizer was a substituted item.

I am amazed at the sizes of these products, and again, at the generosity of the vendors who are participating in the Beauty Bash. Heart

Respected Contributor

Since I still had all my shredded paper grass I went through the bags in which I had saved it. So I want to make the correction that I did find the lip liner. But it still wasn't easy to find.

If anyone, like me, has never bought her lip liners it helps if you're aware that they are not in a box but are a white stick with just a bit of the color on the end. It’s very easy to miss. 

I'm not so concerned about not having a pump for the hand soap since I can swap one from an empty one of theirs. I may also have a spray pump somewhere that I can use for the Wen.

Honored Contributor

this was a GREAT deal.......well worth much more than the $59 it cost. no, i did not receive pumps so i suppose i will contact the two companies to see if they will ship one out. it was easy to miss the eyeliner and the packet of eye pads, but i combed through the shredded packing paper thoroughly.

nothing exploded and no substitutions in my box.

i have already lost about ten items......LOL my  20something daughters got a hold of it and started picking out things. i wish i had gotten two now.....i could have made some christmas gifts/stocking stuffers out of some items.

best thing that QVC BEAUTY has done in a long time! hope it continues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Hi @sunshine45 ,

I know...

I can't believe what a fabulous deal this is!

I think that the box must weigh about 20 lbs. or so...

Hi @Etoile308 ,

I looked through the paper grass for the lip liner once again after being prompted by reading your comments. Smiley Happy

No such luck. It wasn't there. I had looked again really carefully, just to be sure in case I had overlooked it.