I received my package. Everything is great. Good deal for the price 😍
Honored Contributor

Anyone care to make a list of what you got?  Maybe just the highlights?  Those that want to be surprised don't have to read.  I never paid attention when I ordered, now I'm anxious to know.

Valued Contributor

Mine, only left Laurel, MD yesterday.

Due to the weather (QVC's tracking) mine will be late.

Now, they say it will arrive Sept 14th.

It's nice to know that everyone likes theirs so far.

Respected Contributor

@Bettyanne   Sounds like fun!  Mimosas and beauty products.  Can’t go wrong there!!  Have fun.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Beauty Box arrived!

[ Edited ]

My box arrived. It's big, approx 17" × 17" × 6" and heavy! I was excited to open it.

Oh my...to my dismay I found the pretty pink and white striped box which holds the products warped and saturated. The items are packed in shredded paper which I removed in slimy dripping handfuls. Some products came in boxes which had disintegrated from being wet and their saturated paper labels are barely, if, distinguishable. It's been a slow and laborious process and I'm still not finished. The culprit was a large bottle of Beekman hand and body wash. It exploded in the heat. The inner aluminum seal and cap had blown off and the bottle was empty. The packing material was like a sponge, soaking the fluid then spreading it throughout the contents. It's a nasty, goey, sticky sopping mess. My excited anticipation has been sorely diminished as I continue to muck through this sodden fiasco of a mess.

@Bettyanne, if you and others reading this plan on waiting to open your package,  I can only urge you not to wait in the event the heat may have caused the damage and disappointment I am now experiencing. 

Respected Contributor

call customer service asap,and ask for your money back or a replacement.ive also had them ship packages faster.a courtesy from the q

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Beauty Box arrived!

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Luvsmyfam  I did call CS and a replacement will be sent out. Unfortunately the rep said there wasn't an option to expedite the shipping but would be sent out on the 16th.  

Respected Contributor

oh I'm happy for you.atleast you don't think your money went down the drain.good luck with this purchase,and maybe let me know about all your products.thanks!

Honored Contributor

THAT'S SO SAD! Smiley Sad  What is QVC going to do about it?

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

Are you asking me? If so, a replacement will be sent out on the 16th. (OT.. hope you Mom is feeling better now ♡)