Honored Contributor

Thanks to iwantcoffee, it looks like I will have a plus 80% usage rate, that's good for me.  

Occasional Contributor

So happy for you !  I have seen pictures!  Does ANYONE know when or if this will be available again?  Is this a yearly thing?  ENJOY!! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Beauty Box arrived!

[ Edited ]

For those of you who have already received your beauty boxes, did you receive any kind of an e-mail that the box had actually shipped from QVC since the initial e-mail from Aug. 31st, or did you receive any kind of a tracking number?

I got the initial e-mail on August 31st that the order was received and that it was being processed, but nothing since then.

There is no tracking box or info. in that particular e-mail.

It just says that the box will be delivered by the 14th.

Thanks for any additional info. that you can provide. 

Super Contributor

@Toppers3  - Hi, I did receive an email letting me know this shipped... in my case I received the email the day before I recieved it Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

@Toppers3  - Hi, I did receive an email letting me know this shipped... in my case I received the email the day before I recieved it Smiley Happy

Thanks for your reply. Heart

That gives me an idea of what to look for, then. 

I hope that my box ships out soon, since some of you are starting to receive your boxes now. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My Beauty Box arrived!

[ Edited ]

I received mine and I'm very happy with it.  Even though the contents were listed at the time of purchase, it has still exceeded my expectations.  I think because you don't realize what the full size items of all of them, packaged together in one big box, look like until you get it home.  

It also comes with the Beauty Bash ticket for the virtual event on the 18th, for the various live presentations and tutorials. 

Also, a Beauty Blitz Document to write down responses to riddles or games when visiting booth to booth.  You're supposed to write down key words for a chance at prizes, etc.  I'm not at all sure what that will look like.  

All in all, they did an excellent job with this...so far. 

Super Contributor

My box came yesterday. I literally gasped when I lifted the lid. No tiny samples in this! My son's girlfriend helped me unpack and I loved sharing with her and saved some for my daughter too. I hope that they do this every year! 

Occasional Contributor

I received mine yesterday, and it is quite impressive.  I only wish that they would have included a list of the contents to make sure that there was nothing missing.  As it is, I don't think I received the Kim Gravel lip liner.  I have heard others mention this, as well.  Since it is so small, and the shredded paper is so voluminous, it might be that I need to go through it a little more carefully in order to find it.  Seriously like finding a needle in a haystack!  Also, what would be the best way to get the pump dispenser for both the Wen tanning and the Beekman soap?  Should I call CS on this and also the lip liner?  

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived.  It was fun going through it until my hand came away all sticky.  One of the bottles leaked all over.  :-(

Trusted Contributor

@pbjb wrote:

I received mine yesterday, and it is quite impressive.  I only wish that they would have included a list of the contents to make sure that there was nothing missing.  As it is, I don't think I received the Kim Gravel lip liner.  I have heard others mention this, as well.  Since it is so small, and the shredded paper is so voluminous, it might be that I need to go through it a little more carefully in order to find it.  Seriously like finding a needle in a haystack!  Also, what would be the best way to get the pump dispenser for both the Wen tanning and the Beekman soap?  Should I call CS on this and also the lip liner?  

@pbjb I almost threw away the Kim gravel lip liner. It is very slim and it was not in a box. It really got lost in all that paper. So you might want to check again before calling CS.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt